Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ❤ Dragons searching for new homes!
1 2 3 4 5
Newbie here (tho one lucky enough to have a few friends on this site). Could I have one of those teal male guardians? :)
Newbie here (tho one lucky enough to have a few friends on this site). Could I have one of those teal male guardians? :)
@Eryel

Thank you!!
@Eryel

Thank you!!
giphy.gif tumblr_inline_n85opuFWYS1rv24xe.gif
everett | they/them
+3 FR time
@Reyairia

Of course! It will cost 16.000 T for you, send me a crossroad when ready, he's on my last lair page ;)
@Reyairia

Of course! It will cost 16.000 T for you, send me a crossroad when ready, he's on my last lair page ;)
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
[quote name="Eryel" date="2014-10-14 14:59:31"]@Reyairia Of course! It will cost 16.000 T for you, send me a crossroad when ready, he's on my last lair page ;)[/quote] Thank you! C:
Eryel wrote on 2014-10-14 14:59:31:
@Reyairia

Thank you! C:
Take good care of him, @Reyairia! thank you very much ^___^
Take good care of him, @Reyairia! thank you very much ^___^
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
up!
up!
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
up!
up!
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
up!
up!
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
Could I reserve 5 just need a little more to afford her.
Could I reserve 5 just need a little more to afford her.
eZ5CPeG.gif
@SilverDream

with 5 you mean the female blood/blood/crimson coatl? If is her, you can reserve, of course, as you are a newbie, you have a 60% off discount, she will cost 16.000 T for you, send me a crossroad when ready ;) :P
@SilverDream

with 5 you mean the female blood/blood/crimson coatl? If is her, you can reserve, of course, as you are a newbie, you have a 60% off discount, she will cost 16.000 T for you, send me a crossroad when ready ;) :P
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
1 2 3 4 5