Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Squeekinorka- @Nerena- Hey! We have recent;y acquired a female chocolateXcharcoal tundra with secondary stripes! [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/105500_350.png[/img] We were thinking about replacing Dawn with this little girl here. thus making stripes guaranteed and making a beautiful mix of blues, oranges, greens etc. Will this be agreeable? We will scroll her into either a wildclaw or another rare breed

@Squeekinorka-
@Nerena-

Hey! We have recent;y acquired a female chocolateXcharcoal tundra with secondary stripes!
105500_350.png

We were thinking about replacing Dawn with this little girl here. thus making stripes guaranteed and making a beautiful mix of blues, oranges, greens etc. Will this be agreeable? We will scroll her into either a wildclaw or another rare breed
C5V5o0z.png
@AmSherwood - I like dawn more - and there are written that she will be gened ^^´ I like the green or blue breedingpairs :)
@AmSherwood - I like dawn more - and there are written that she will be gened ^^´ I like the green or blue breedingpairs :)
b9aWflB.png
@nerena suggestion noted, just going to wait for squeeki's choice :)
@nerena suggestion noted, just going to wait for squeeki's choice :)
C5V5o0z.png
I agree with Nerena. I also like the green/ blue pairings.
I agree with Nerena. I also like the green/ blue pairings.
nqo76r.png

@animeartist62 - Wildclaw for Spiral
@Kekira - Full- Spiral
@dualscepters-Deposit- Spiral
@Moth - Full - Male Spiral
@Nerena- Deposit- Spiral

Andromeda now has eyespots!!! :D YAY 10 days till breeding!
@animeartist62 - Wildclaw for Spiral
@Kekira - Full- Spiral
@dualscepters-Deposit- Spiral
@Moth - Full - Male Spiral
@Nerena- Deposit- Spiral

Andromeda now has eyespots!!! :D YAY 10 days till breeding!
C5V5o0z.png
Those Circuit Babies sure are adorable! GO BUY THEM.
Those Circuit Babies sure are adorable! GO BUY THEM.
@AMSherwood
Waiting with baited breath.

Also a Bumpity bump
@AMSherwood
Waiting with baited breath.

Also a Bumpity bump
2dlowes.png
2dlowes.png
my art gallery https://www.weasyl.com/profile/animeartist62

I have G1 breeding pairs

My website for my dragons
http://bluedawnhatchery.weebly.com/ WIP
Endless Sea:

@dualscepters
@Nerena
@Cascylla
@Kekira - Full
@moth - Full

6 days to breeding! :D

Rest of the payment is due before or the day of breeding (we will be purchasing a boon)

@Haberdasher - Full
@Isawa- Full

Also 6 days till breeding! Both of you have already paid in full! We will try to buy a boon the day of, if not, the day after

Thank you so much!
Endless Sea:

@dualscepters
@Nerena
@Cascylla
@Kekira - Full
@moth - Full

6 days to breeding! :D

Rest of the payment is due before or the day of breeding (we will be purchasing a boon)

@Haberdasher - Full
@Isawa- Full

Also 6 days till breeding! Both of you have already paid in full! We will try to buy a boon the day of, if not, the day after

Thank you so much!
C5V5o0z.png
@AMSherwood Eeee I'm so excited!
@AMSherwood Eeee I'm so excited!
tidelordv2_zpsaea66902.png
@AMSherwood
For the Short Circuit/Circuit Breaker pair, how much would it be to reserve a spot..? They all look so gorgeous and I&#039;d love to be able to yet seeing as the parents are both different dragons I felt I&#039;d just ask to be certain >v<
@AMSherwood
For the Short Circuit/Circuit Breaker pair, how much would it be to reserve a spot..? They all look so gorgeous and I&#039;d love to be able to yet seeing as the parents are both different dragons I felt I&#039;d just ask to be certain >v<
By believing, one sees
1 2 3 4 5 6 7