Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | |Dime and Deity Hatchery| [4.5kt Exalts]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
@FrostHeart

You sure can. I'll put you on the ping list.
@FrostHeart

You sure can. I'll put you on the ping list.
1xcX4j2.gif
@Dracanea

pinging self so to not lose the thread :3
@Dracanea

pinging self so to not lose the thread :3
tumblr_nrx7boMYqg1u3mh1vo3_r1_100.pngnature_banner.pngtumblr_nrx7boMYqg1u3mh1vo2_r1_100.png
@MewBladeXxX this is great lol!

i am actually interested in a sky/lav/seafoam bab from Pretty in Pastel if you somehow amazingly get one! other than that please add me to the ping list for exalt fodder, adult dragons only? thank you~ :3
@MewBladeXxX this is great lol!

i am actually interested in a sky/lav/seafoam bab from Pretty in Pastel if you somehow amazingly get one! other than that please add me to the ping list for exalt fodder, adult dragons only? thank you~ :3
1ffgBbR.png
@theplastics

I shall put you on the Pretty in Pastel pinglist, as well as the general one. :)
@theplastics

I shall put you on the Pretty in Pastel pinglist, as well as the general one. :)
1xcX4j2.gif
@MewBladeXxX Ooh, would you ping me if you get any WC hatchlings from Pretty in Pastel? Or really any hatchlings with seafoam gembond also. And then I'd love to be on the ping list for adult and 5 day exalt fodder!

Actually, just ping me for Pretty in Pastel in general haha
@MewBladeXxX Ooh, would you ping me if you get any WC hatchlings from Pretty in Pastel? Or really any hatchlings with seafoam gembond also. And then I'd love to be on the ping list for adult and 5 day exalt fodder!

Actually, just ping me for Pretty in Pastel in general haha
@Circade

Gotcha! :D
@Circade

Gotcha! :D
1xcX4j2.gif
pssst @Amulet come here
pssst @Amulet come here
@MewBladeXxX

Yo! I would like to know if you have adult fodder! ^^

You're the only one who has this and I think it's great for a trainer/exaltr like me[/]
@MewBladeXxX

Yo! I would like to know if you have adult fodder! ^^

You're the only one who has this and I think it's great for a trainer/exaltr like me[/]
m59NfS2.png
Oooooh ping for pretty in pastel please (dont think i could exalt them omg)
Oooooh ping for pretty in pastel please (dont think i could exalt them omg)
290pzpx.jpg2yov0o5.jpg
@DragonClawz

Thanks! I always wanted something like this to be a thing, and figured "I might as well run it myself!" Also I figured it would also help the newbies when registration opens again, to get some cheap, cute dragons right off the bat. o3o

@kayyim

You're on the list! :D
@DragonClawz

Thanks! I always wanted something like this to be a thing, and figured "I might as well run it myself!" Also I figured it would also help the newbies when registration opens again, to get some cheap, cute dragons right off the bat. o3o

@kayyim

You're on the list! :D
1xcX4j2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76