Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | XxX~H0rr0rs Hellish Hatchery~XxX
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58
@FrozenSoul Sure send a CR and i'll take her off the AH~
@FrozenSoul Sure send a CR and i'll take her off the AH~
cuLhd.gifbhdvo.gifToraK.gifY9EfH.gifC43Bi.gifH66vX.gifXQ13D.gifeRKk0.gifVCRKa.gifTa6V7.giffH02H.gif
horror_s_art_shop_support_graphic_1_by_dysfunctional_h0rr0r-d96mdc6.gif
@ChaseTokki
@Thebndjames
@moomoo
@SweetTrickster
@screamingxdemon
@V00d0013
@TheSunsIllusion
@FrozenSoul
@Oddorra
@Botched
@LeRawrs

Alright listen up!

Recently a hatchery im pinged to made an announcement that really inspired me to do the same here.

From now on, I'm only going to breed per request.
After i update the pairings and everything, Im stating that. Im sorry but im tired of wasting my time breeding my babys only for people to exalt them and have a 1% of the time responsive pinglist. I dont know why im trying to keep expanding my lair for a hatchery that doesnt deserve or support me much. So until the large update my last four nests in resting and what ever i have for sale on @INSOMNIAC and @V00d0013 and my own lair is all you can expect from me until im Requested.

~Horror )o:
@ChaseTokki
@Thebndjames
@moomoo
@SweetTrickster
@screamingxdemon
@V00d0013
@TheSunsIllusion
@FrozenSoul
@Oddorra
@Botched
@LeRawrs

Alright listen up!

Recently a hatchery im pinged to made an announcement that really inspired me to do the same here.

From now on, I'm only going to breed per request.
After i update the pairings and everything, Im stating that. Im sorry but im tired of wasting my time breeding my babys only for people to exalt them and have a 1% of the time responsive pinglist. I dont know why im trying to keep expanding my lair for a hatchery that doesnt deserve or support me much. So until the large update my last four nests in resting and what ever i have for sale on @INSOMNIAC and @V00d0013 and my own lair is all you can expect from me until im Requested.

~Horror )o:
cuLhd.gifbhdvo.gifToraK.gifY9EfH.gifC43Bi.gifH66vX.gifXQ13D.gifeRKk0.gifVCRKa.gifTa6V7.giffH02H.gif
@h0rr0r understood ^^ thank you for the update
@h0rr0r understood ^^ thank you for the update
2zzkxur.png 24zhtmb.png
EYsL4ga.gif
@FrozenSoul And thank you for being part of that 1% (o:
@FrozenSoul And thank you for being part of that 1% (o:
@h0rr0r of course ^^ im sorry i cant do anything more to help
@h0rr0r of course ^^ im sorry i cant do anything more to help
2zzkxur.png 24zhtmb.png
EYsL4ga.gif
@h0rr0r id like to seemore coatl babies and some wicked elixir babies
@h0rr0r id like to seemore coatl babies and some wicked elixir babies
2zzkxur.png 24zhtmb.png
EYsL4ga.gif
@FrozenSoul Your in luck, my midnight majesty pair is off cool down so once my nests hatch i'll breed them. They have a tendancy so far to give a lot of babies XD

And i'll do the wicked elxir pair, i actually still have one of their babies. Garlic is her name, if you want her your more then welcome to take her C:
@FrozenSoul Your in luck, my midnight majesty pair is off cool down so once my nests hatch i'll breed them. They have a tendancy so far to give a lot of babies XD

And i'll do the wicked elxir pair, i actually still have one of their babies. Garlic is her name, if you want her your more then welcome to take her C:
@h0rr0r garlic is so pretty! i dont have any room on this accound but on @soullessdragons i have room
@h0rr0r garlic is so pretty! i dont have any room on this accound but on @soullessdragons i have room
2zzkxur.png 24zhtmb.png
EYsL4ga.gif
@FrozenSoul Alright ^^ Send a CR for what ever amount haha~
@FrozenSoul Alright ^^ Send a CR for what ever amount haha~
i totally understand! i wouldn't like breeding that often either
i totally understand! i wouldn't like breeding that often either
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58