Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ★ The Avian ★ / New colourful dergs! /
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@TheCorvid

*gasps* Such. Pretty. Skydancers!

May I please place the starting 10,000 treasure bid on Randiga and Svorda? Thank you. ^^
@TheCorvid

*gasps* Such. Pretty. Skydancers!

May I please place the starting 10,000 treasure bid on Randiga and Svorda? Thank you. ^^
@Lionne The starting bid for Randiga is 20k. However, her brother, Eld, has a starting bid of 10k. Which one you choose is up to you. I'll place your bid on Svorda, and wait for your reply on the other. ^^

Edit: Also, thank you!
@Lionne The starting bid for Randiga is 20k. However, her brother, Eld, has a starting bid of 10k. Which one you choose is up to you. I'll place your bid on Svorda, and wait for your reply on the other. ^^

Edit: Also, thank you!
@TheCorvid

I'm so sorry. I can't believe I missed the 20k starting bid for Randiga! x.x

XD In that case, I'd like to stick to the starting bid for Svorda, thank you.
@TheCorvid

I'm so sorry. I can't believe I missed the 20k starting bid for Randiga! x.x

XD In that case, I'd like to stick to the starting bid for Svorda, thank you.
@Lionne Yeah, I'm sorry about that. The reason her starting bid is so high is because firstly, she's XXY where the others are XYZ, and secondly, she's my favourite hatchling yet, and if nobody is willing to pay at least 20k for her, then I'm going to keep her for myself. Hope you understand!
@Lionne Yeah, I'm sorry about that. The reason her starting bid is so high is because firstly, she's XXY where the others are XYZ, and secondly, she's my favourite hatchling yet, and if nobody is willing to pay at least 20k for her, then I'm going to keep her for myself. Hope you understand!
@TheCorvid

^^ Don't worry about it, I understand.

EDIT: On the bright side, our convo means more posts = bumps. XD
@TheCorvid

^^ Don't worry about it, I understand.

EDIT: On the bright side, our convo means more posts = bumps. XD
@Lionne Yeah, though I'm a shameless bumper anyway! :P
@Lionne Yeah, though I'm a shameless bumper anyway! :P
@TheCorvid

lol I have to give you credit. Being a shameless bumper is a survival skill in FR.
@TheCorvid

lol I have to give you credit. Being a shameless bumper is a survival skill in FR.
@TheCorvid A friend showed me this post on tumbler about triple royal babies. i was curious about them. If you had any left?
@TheCorvid A friend showed me this post on tumbler about triple royal babies. i was curious about them. If you had any left?
@KageAngel02 I do - there is one male left!
@KageAngel02 I do - there is one male left!
@TheCorvid Are they for sale? How much? I'd really love one. Purple is my fav color and it's so hard to find one that's dark like them and not so expensive. @A@
@TheCorvid Are they for sale? How much? I'd really love one. Purple is my fav color and it's so hard to find one that's dark like them and not so expensive. @A@
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8