Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S]tormflight's Six-Digit Sales
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Stormflight Oh, thank you! HMM! Well, I don't really buy oldies but! As she's all basic and has so many offspring (and unnamed, alas!), I'll counteroffer at 300kt? (Also are there any items/familiars you're seeking in particular, or...?)
@Stormflight Oh, thank you! HMM! Well, I don't really buy oldies but! As she's all basic and has so many offspring (and unnamed, alas!), I'll counteroffer at 300kt? (Also are there any items/familiars you're seeking in particular, or...?)
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif
@acey

Ah, but old Gen1's always sell well, and 5 unnamed offspring isn't too bad--it's not great by any means, but I've had a few who had, like, 20 unnamed offspring. I'll counter your counter with 400k. :P (And I'm especially fond of retired festival apparel/familiars and occasionally accents.)
@acey

Ah, but old Gen1's always sell well, and 5 unnamed offspring isn't too bad--it's not great by any means, but I've had a few who had, like, 20 unnamed offspring. I'll counter your counter with 400k. :P (And I'm especially fond of retired festival apparel/familiars and occasionally accents.)
IF7Zry6.jpg
@Stormflight Too true! Ah, I've already decided some of her genes -she's going to be an expensive little mama! Hmm, can I bring you down to 360kt? Enough for a full set of skins from the festival! :D (alas I don't have extra fest stuff right now...I could also offer 300kt, 2 ambush, and 3 berserkers instead if that's more to your fancy! I also have a few extra chests from the last 3 fests if there's any in particular that you're looking for, if you'd rather do that.)
@Stormflight Too true! Ah, I've already decided some of her genes -she's going to be an expensive little mama! Hmm, can I bring you down to 360kt? Enough for a full set of skins from the festival! :D (alas I don't have extra fest stuff right now...I could also offer 300kt, 2 ambush, and 3 berserkers instead if that's more to your fancy! I also have a few extra chests from the last 3 fests if there's any in particular that you're looking for, if you'd rather do that.)
@acey

I don't really Coli because my internet hates me, so 360k works for me! I'll send a CR as soon as my internet stops being so dang slow with loading pages
@acey

I don't really Coli because my internet hates me, so 360k works for me! I'll send a CR as soon as my internet stops being so dang slow with loading pages
IF7Zry6.jpg
@Stormflight Yay, thank you!! :D
@Stormflight Yay, thank you!! :D
@Stormflight, what are you asking for Sadira, Julia, Armaghan and Abbadon?
@Stormflight, what are you asking for Sadira, Julia, Armaghan and Abbadon?
@Quake

Sorry, I just sealed a deal for Abbadon with another user. As for the other three, I was thinking around 300k each! I'm also willing to haggle, do mixed payments, or the like, though~
@Quake

Sorry, I just sealed a deal for Abbadon with another user. As for the other three, I was thinking around 300k each! I'm also willing to haggle, do mixed payments, or the like, though~
IF7Zry6.jpg
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18