Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Static Lullabies
@crabnoises All right, just a warning though, that has a very long pinglist, and I do everything in my hatchery fairly, on a first-come-first-serve basis. Their nest will hatch in four days, swoop in quickly once I ping you to guarantee yourself a hatchling. On a positive note, that pair will probably produce fairly expensive babies, you've saved yourself a nice chunk of change.
@TamalaTtatla You are very welcome, I'm sorry that it was such a small package, there wasn't much time to get things together. : /
@crabnoises All right, just a warning though, that has a very long pinglist, and I do everything in my hatchery fairly, on a first-come-first-serve basis. Their nest will hatch in four days, swoop in quickly once I ping you to guarantee yourself a hatchling. On a positive note, that pair will probably produce fairly expensive babies, you've saved yourself a nice chunk of change.
@TamalaTtatla You are very welcome, I'm sorry that it was such a small package, there wasn't much time to get things together. : /
tumblr_inline_ntf2tx0xGN1r18j9n_540.jpg
alright, i'll be sure to do that when the time comes! thank you again!
alright, i'll be sure to do that when the time comes! thank you again!
PInqZAR.png
@BEMO Tramore and Waterford had one egg this time around, let me know if you are interested in the hatchling? If so, it is yours, free of charge, if not, I'll leave you on the pinglist for the next time that they breed, if you'd like.
@BEMO Tramore and Waterford had one egg this time around, let me know if you are interested in the hatchling? If so, it is yours, free of charge, if not, I'll leave you on the pinglist for the next time that they breed, if you'd like.
@doctorcrane I'd love it, thank you~
@doctorcrane I'd love it, thank you~
@BEMO Okie dokie, I sent them over. :)
@BEMO Okie dokie, I sent them over. :)
@doctorcrane thanks!!
@doctorcrane thanks!!
@BEMO You are very welcome, enjoy your Irish Coatl. ^^
@BEMO You are very welcome, enjoy your Irish Coatl. ^^
Pepper and Tony's first nest has hatched, the hatchlings will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. I prefer gems as payment, but I accept all forms of payment, such as treasure, mixed payment, items, trades, haggling, etc. Also, please don't mind me if it takes me a bit to respond to you, my Father is dying, I am on and off of both the computer, and FR.

@dariiksnake (pre-paid) @Holi @LoorTheDarkElf (pre-paid) @Batosai @Unriddling (pre-paid) @BeachGnome @Knockturn @forgranite @glitchplight @kaworu (yellow/pink circuit) @shinyferaligatr @Khyn @Yagyuu @Laurry @Vesny @Firefishes (Pastel) @Zyll @crabnoises (free)
Pepper and Tony's first nest has hatched, the hatchlings will be sold on a first come, first serve basis. I prefer gems as payment, but I accept all forms of payment, such as treasure, mixed payment, items, trades, haggling, etc. Also, please don't mind me if it takes me a bit to respond to you, my Father is dying, I am on and off of both the computer, and FR.

@dariiksnake (pre-paid) @Holi @LoorTheDarkElf (pre-paid) @Batosai @Unriddling (pre-paid) @BeachGnome @Knockturn @forgranite @glitchplight @kaworu (yellow/pink circuit) @shinyferaligatr @Khyn @Yagyuu @Laurry @Vesny @Firefishes (Pastel) @Zyll @crabnoises (free)
@doctorcrane

Ooh, number 2, please? :3
@doctorcrane

Ooh, number 2, please? :3
@dariiksnake All right, they are on their way to you now.
@dariiksnake All right, they are on their way to you now.