Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | * clan mythos / brightshine babies! *
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@zyll @Fujo @theplastics @KayAuss @ChuChu @perytonfeathers @flamingcakes @KheshireKat @Finne @cronsberry bunch of babies, some from new pairs; my favorite pastel goths both had their hatchlings recently, yay :)

reminder that you all get affiliate discounts if you'd like them; just ping me!
@zyll @Fujo @theplastics @KayAuss @ChuChu @perytonfeathers @flamingcakes @KheshireKat @Finne @cronsberry bunch of babies, some from new pairs; my favorite pastel goths both had their hatchlings recently, yay :)

reminder that you all get affiliate discounts if you'd like them; just ping me!
@nereides
So many pretties! I might just have to debate about it xD
@nereides
So many pretties! I might just have to debate about it xD
297wwl.jpg
@cronsberry Thank you! Just let me know :)
@cronsberry Thank you! Just let me know :)
bump!
bump!
@nereides I'd love to be pinged in general!! you have a really pretty sales thread (is that the term ure using i think it is sorry if its not) aaa cries,,, so pretty,,,,,,
@nereides I'd love to be pinged in general!! you have a really pretty sales thread (is that the term ure using i think it is sorry if its not) aaa cries,,, so pretty,,,,,,
42YNakz.png
@radputin no problem, I'll add you! and sales thread is indeed the right term, no worries :3
@radputin no problem, I'll add you! and sales thread is indeed the right term, no worries :3
@zyll @Fujo @theplastics @KayAuss @ChuChu @perytonfeathers @flamingcakes @KheshireKat @Finne @cronsberry @radputin Some lovely little bat girls and pastel skydancer triplets for your perusal :)
@zyll @Fujo @theplastics @KayAuss @ChuChu @perytonfeathers @flamingcakes @KheshireKat @Finne @cronsberry @radputin Some lovely little bat girls and pastel skydancer triplets for your perusal :)
@nereides
Very pretty, but I must pass unfortunately this time. Perhaps next :)
@nereides
Very pretty, but I must pass unfortunately this time. Perhaps next :)
297wwl.jpg
bump!
bump!
@zyll @Fujo @theplastics @KayAuss @ChuChu @perytonfeathers @flamingcakes @KheshireKat @Finne @cronsberry @radputin new pastel hatchlings, and a pretty sizable price reduction on both adult nocs!
@zyll @Fujo @theplastics @KayAuss @ChuChu @perytonfeathers @flamingcakes @KheshireKat @Finne @cronsberry @radputin new pastel hatchlings, and a pretty sizable price reduction on both adult nocs!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30