Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ╬═Hepteris Hatchery═╬ New WCs
1 2 3 4 5
@MaskingTape Consider it done! (*^▽^)/

@TigroDra Haha, thank you so much! I'll add you to their ping list, and who knows? There may be some discounts around by the time their babies arrive! (*´ãƒ»ï½–・)
@MaskingTape Consider it done! (*^▽^)/

@TigroDra Haha, thank you so much! I'll add you to their ping list, and who knows? There may be some discounts around by the time their babies arrive! (*´ãƒ»ï½–・)
2jg8nrt.png
@Aphrina
oh lord
I swear I could heard my pennies screaming then. Who knows though indeed, and thankyou!
@Aphrina
oh lord
I swear I could heard my pennies screaming then. Who knows though indeed, and thankyou!
@TigroDra *pats* Don't worry, we'll figure something out--and you're welcome! (*≧▽≦)
@TigroDra *pats* Don't worry, we'll figure something out--and you're welcome! (*≧▽≦)
2jg8nrt.png
@Aphrina
If you get any ridgeback pairs can you let me know? I love those things. Thankz!
@Aphrina
If you get any ridgeback pairs can you let me know? I love those things. Thankz!
@TigroDra: Certainly! I'm working on a pair as we speak--or type, I suppose. ∩( ・ω・)∩
@TigroDra: Certainly! I'm working on a pair as we speak--or type, I suppose. ∩( ・ω・)∩
2jg8nrt.png
@Haniel The Siberius Rex hatchling is here! I've posted him in the sale section for now. He'll also be listed in the AH by this time tomorrow. (ï¼¾ωï¼¾)
@Haniel The Siberius Rex hatchling is here! I've posted him in the sale section for now. He'll also be listed in the AH by this time tomorrow. (ï¼¾ωï¼¾)
2jg8nrt.png
[quote name="Aphrina" date="2014-07-02 01:04:25"]@Haniel The Siberius Rex hatchling is here! I've posted him in the sale section for now. He'll also be listed in the AH by this time tomorrow. (ï¼¾ωï¼¾)[/quote] Hum, he's pretty cute, but I think I'm going to hold out for a different primary. (Particularly Sky, or maybe Blue.)
Aphrina wrote on 2014-07-02 01:04:25:
Hum, he's pretty cute, but I think I'm going to hold out for a different primary. (Particularly Sky, or maybe Blue.)
@Haniel That's just fine! You'll have better luck when they stop giving me one egg nests. (゜▽゜;)
@Haniel That's just fine! You'll have better luck when they stop giving me one egg nests. (゜▽゜;)
2jg8nrt.png
Bump!
Bump!
2jg8nrt.png
Bump!
Bump!
2jg8nrt.png
1 2 3 4 5