Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragon for Sale - Lore & Art
1 2 3 4
@Sakurawr Haha, 'ppreciate it! I could use the lair space hwahwa. If you're interested in Glimmers, I have two Ridgebacks with rad colors and Glimmer that I'm gonna pop onto a Plague nest when they're RTB: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15389570] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153896/15389570_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15305165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153052/15305165_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sakurawr Haha, 'ppreciate it! I could use the lair space hwahwa. If you're interested in Glimmers, I have two Ridgebacks with rad colors and Glimmer that I'm gonna pop onto a Plague nest when they're RTB:

15389570_350.png

15305165_350.png
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpGvDCa4.png
@Mirrorface Not quite the scheme I was after but I certainly won't say no to a PM/ping! Ridgebacks are a favourite.

I also just noticed this is the third G1 Nocturne that I have now with near XYY yellow; Swamp, Sky and Steel. Far from my only part yellow G1 as well...
@Mirrorface Not quite the scheme I was after but I certainly won't say no to a PM/ping! Ridgebacks are a favourite.

I also just noticed this is the third G1 Nocturne that I have now with near XYY yellow; Swamp, Sky and Steel. Far from my only part yellow G1 as well...
@Sakurawr It was a nest of three on those ridges, but two got snapped up immediately. Here is the third, on the AH for 30k T. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16370351] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/163704/16370351_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sakurawr
It was a nest of three on those ridges, but two got snapped up immediately. Here is the third, on the AH for 30k T.

16370351_350.png
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface Sold before I got home car accident blocking the road bleh but it was a female, ended up needing a male now! Shame because she would've probably worked with my female.

Sokar's also veeeery tempting. >.>
@Mirrorface Sold before I got home car accident blocking the road bleh but it was a female, ended up needing a male now! Shame because she would've probably worked with my female.

Sokar's also veeeery tempting. >.>
@Sakurawr Oh man, that sucks! For you and for the people in the accident. Haha, it probably wasn't as bad as I'm imagining but driving makes me anxious haw. I can give you first dibs on their next nest if you're willing to wait 20 days for their next clutch to be laid and hatched?

wink I'll give you a discount if you want. I think he's up for 1500 gems I'll go down to 1250?
@Sakurawr Oh man, that sucks! For you and for the people in the accident. Haha, it probably wasn't as bad as I'm imagining but driving makes me anxious haw. I can give you first dibs on their next nest if you're willing to wait 20 days for their next clutch to be laid and hatched?

wink I'll give you a discount if you want. I think he's up for 1500 gems I'll go down to 1250?
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface The car that got pulled away was pretty bad, but the Welsh are really terrible drivers so it doesn't entirely surprise me. I'd imagine the details of it will be out soon. D:

I'm willing to wait! Just remind me because I'm terrible at remembering! lol

I'll need to try and sell something for that so I'll go and bump my thread back up to see if I can get a bite. Unless things like Companion Comet and other retired/Swipp stuff appeals to you. ;p I found one of my pairs looks nice as Vipera(Ripple)/Peregrine/Glimmer >.>
@Mirrorface The car that got pulled away was pretty bad, but the Welsh are really terrible drivers so it doesn't entirely surprise me. I'd imagine the details of it will be out soon. D:

I'm willing to wait! Just remind me because I'm terrible at remembering! lol

I'll need to try and sell something for that so I'll go and bump my thread back up to see if I can get a bite. Unless things like Companion Comet and other retired/Swipp stuff appeals to you. ;p I found one of my pairs looks nice as Vipera(Ripple)/Peregrine/Glimmer >.>
@Sakurawr
Oh man, still. Rough time. :c

Sure thing!

Sure! I'm down for split payment type deals. I am always on the lookout for retired fest apparel hwa hwa. I don't blame you on the gene front. Sokar himself got me in a helluva gene frenzy. gem genes -shudder-
@Sakurawr
Oh man, still. Rough time. :c

Sure thing!

Sure! I'm down for split payment type deals. I am always on the lookout for retired fest apparel hwa hwa. I don't blame you on the gene front. Sokar himself got me in a helluva gene frenzy. gem genes -shudder-
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface Got any preference? Not got a whole lot left from the first year now though... Going to keep trying to pure sell something!
@Mirrorface Got any preference? Not got a whole lot left from the first year now though... Going to keep trying to pure sell something!
@Sakurawr
I think all the 2013-14 stuff is wayyy too expensive to trade for a single nicely-gened G1, except maybe the Flatfins? I'm always game for Flatfins. Uhhh. Could always use another Golem Gauntlet like the Lightning lackey I am. xD I'd love another Moonglow Thorns too. Uhhh.

I still need a Spellscroll, but those suckers are going for crazy money rn. Ha.
@Sakurawr
I think all the 2013-14 stuff is wayyy too expensive to trade for a single nicely-gened G1, except maybe the Flatfins? I'm always game for Flatfins. Uhhh. Could always use another Golem Gauntlet like the Lightning lackey I am. xD I'd love another Moonglow Thorns too. Uhhh.

I still need a Spellscroll, but those suckers are going for crazy money rn. Ha.
FR+0
She/Her

Wishlist
Art Sales
Dragons
@Mirrorface Old item trends are strange, back when I was selling my Spellscroll, they weren't overly popular! Now they became expensive and everyone wants one. :I

I have both Flatfins and a (spare) Golem Gauntlet, plus 500g on hand (1+ mil T also, can convert that to gems, sudden massive gem demand this morning putting prices up a little...). Sadly didn't get any extras of Moonglow thorns and I don't really remember why, since I did like them.
@Mirrorface Old item trends are strange, back when I was selling my Spellscroll, they weren't overly popular! Now they became expensive and everyone wants one. :I

I have both Flatfins and a (spare) Golem Gauntlet, plus 500g on hand (1+ mil T also, can convert that to gems, sudden massive gem demand this morning putting prices up a little...). Sadly didn't get any extras of Moonglow thorns and I don't really remember why, since I did like them.
1 2 3 4