Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lovely Triple Gened Adults- ALL 20K!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@lavenderstars awww :c poor dragons. hopefully things work out for the best. u_u also, when you were having that conversation about affiliations, since both your pictures are purple skydancers, I thought you were talking to yourself *cough*
@lavenderstars awww :c poor dragons. hopefully things work out for the best. u_u also, when you were having that conversation about affiliations, since both your pictures are purple skydancers, I thought you were talking to yourself *cough*
candyhatcheryad.pngcolorpackqueen.png
@Candystar

The clan cave is like a soap opera right now, but Raziel will be okay.... :P

LOL LOL nope, that's OmakeLady. :P We do have very similar avatars though :P You should check out her Hatchery, she's got some lovely purple dergs!
@Candystar

The clan cave is like a soap opera right now, but Raziel will be okay.... :P

LOL LOL nope, that's OmakeLady. :P We do have very similar avatars though :P You should check out her Hatchery, she's got some lovely purple dergs!
purpleskysig-mini_zpsa203cc92.pngbluemoonsig-mini_zps99d94179.png
@lavenderstars

Ahh, so unfortunate when a first love doesn't work out how you planned! I should inform you that my friend has an awfully pretty young Skydancer who's looking for a clan and a mate. :)
@lavenderstars

Ahh, so unfortunate when a first love doesn't work out how you planned! I should inform you that my friend has an awfully pretty young Skydancer who's looking for a clan and a mate. :)
starbones_button.png boneheart_button.png
@fortunaterogue

*O*

She's... she's... beautiful. *sob* Sadly I really have to get rid of dragons though, not add more. My den is full and I've got two nests going to hatch in 4 days.

But if that little girl is still available later....
@fortunaterogue

*O*

She's... she's... beautiful. *sob* Sadly I really have to get rid of dragons though, not add more. My den is full and I've got two nests going to hatch in 4 days.

But if that little girl is still available later....
@lavenderstars

She's from my joint hatchery, so I can totally ask @enamuko to hold her for you if you'd like! (I wanted to keep her myself, but only because she looks so much like her mom. sobs)
@lavenderstars

She's from my joint hatchery, so I can totally ask @enamuko to hold her for you if you'd like! (I wanted to keep her myself, but only because she looks so much like her mom. sobs)
@fortunaterogue

I would love a hold on her! :D
@fortunaterogue

I would love a hold on her! :D
@lavenderstars

Hold is placed; she will be kicking around for whenever you want her. ♥ Shoot @enamuko a CR whenever!

also h-how much of a discount could i hypothetically get on that first gen violet fae boy
@lavenderstars

Hold is placed; she will be kicking around for whenever you want her. ♥ Shoot @enamuko a CR whenever!

also h-how much of a discount could i hypothetically get on that first gen violet fae boy
@fortunaterogue

Thanks so much! I'll let you (enamuko) know when there is some space in the lair for her.

Well, you ARE an affiliate... I think we could bump the price down from 40K to 32K. That's a 20% discount. Sound reasonable? :D
@fortunaterogue

Thanks so much! I'll let you (enamuko) know when there is some space in the lair for her.

Well, you ARE an affiliate... I think we could bump the price down from 40K to 32K. That's a 20% discount. Sound reasonable? :D
@lavenderstars

I LIKE THAT NUMBER. Can you hold him for just a bit until I get more treasure? (I just upgraded my lair and I'm at like 6k OTL)
@lavenderstars

I LIKE THAT NUMBER. Can you hold him for just a bit until I get more treasure? (I just upgraded my lair and I'm at like 6k OTL)
@fortunaterogue

I can definitely put him on hold for you! I'll take him off the AH.
@fortunaterogue

I can definitely put him on hold for you! I'll take him off the AH.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10