Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Crystal Facet Rainbow Circ lots RTB
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Tyvm!! :33
Tyvm!! :33
@Ravel

Could I be on a pinglist for Tartarus Flames, please?
@Ravel

Could I be on a pinglist for Tartarus Flames, please?
Tsari; she/her; FR+8
@TsarinaTorment ok, sure:)
@TsarinaTorment ok, sure:)
Source
@Ravel Hello, I'm very interested in [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10911689] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109117/10911689_350.png[/img] [/url] this dragon, but I have no money now :( So could you hold him for 2 days? If you can't, I'd like to pay in gems instead of treasure. I'll wait for your answer c:
@Ravel
Hello, I'm very interested in

10911689_350.png

this dragon, but I have no money now :(
So could you hold him for 2 days? If you can't, I'd like to pay in gems instead of treasure.
I'll wait for your answer c:
@risuu hello! I can take payment in gems or mixed and I can hold him up to 3 days. So it's up to you in terms of how you want to do this:)
@risuu hello! I can take payment in gems or mixed and I can hold him up to 3 days. So it's up to you in terms of how you want to do this:)
Source
@Ravel Hold him for 2 days, please! Thank you, and have a nice day :D
@Ravel Hold him for 2 days, please! Thank you, and have a nice day :D
@risuu Okay, then I'll just send an xroads rn, so when you're ready you can accept it:) have a nice day too!
@risuu Okay, then I'll just send an xroads rn, so when you're ready you can accept it:) have a nice day too!
Source
@Ravel
Just bought your Jade/Tomato/Gold imperial female off of the AH, she's gorgeous and reminds me of traditional chinese dragons ahh.

Could I be added to a general ping list?
I love all of these dragons and look forward to seeing, and possibly buying, more of them!
@Ravel
Just bought your Jade/Tomato/Gold imperial female off of the AH, she's gorgeous and reminds me of traditional chinese dragons ahh.

Could I be added to a general ping list?
I love all of these dragons and look forward to seeing, and possibly buying, more of them!
@XelaDragon thanks, she's from one of my fav pairs, I'm glad she found a good home:)

and sure, added:)
@XelaDragon thanks, she's from one of my fav pairs, I'm glad she found a good home:)

and sure, added:)
Source
@Ravel
Is there a set price for the female Seafoam/Banana/Rose Coatl?
@Ravel
Is there a set price for the female Seafoam/Banana/Rose Coatl?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21