Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Triple Coatl Roulette- Closed
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Kaitii Thank you! And yeah, my stores (especially seafood ; v ;) are rather scarce right now...

Also, it seems like one of the dragons wasn't moved from the AH? I'm not sure if it was a glitch, but he still shows on the AH for me. Sorry for the trouble!
@Kaitii Thank you! And yeah, my stores (especially seafood ; v ;) are rather scarce right now...

Also, it seems like one of the dragons wasn't moved from the AH? I'm not sure if it was a glitch, but he still shows on the AH for me. Sorry for the trouble!
@TakaneEnomoto

*Stares at the 40 or so Coatls in her lair* The woes of owning Coatls (darn them for being so cute!)

Whoops that was my bad, accidentally popped off the wrong one, should be good now c:
@TakaneEnomoto

*Stares at the 40 or so Coatls in her lair* The woes of owning Coatls (darn them for being so cute!)

Whoops that was my bad, accidentally popped off the wrong one, should be good now c:
M2Zz7wd.png
:)
6iwT024.png
6iwT024.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2548120] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25482/2548120_350.png[/img] [/url] With only three pairs until the first round of the Triple Coatl Roulette ending, the area was rather quiet. Every now and then, a regular would stop by and smile at Anguish then leave. It was pretty dull for the Wildclaw, but well, what can you do? Two of the three nests were due to hatch any minute now and Anguish got straight to work. "Come one, come all! There are only three nests left for this first round, don't miss watching them hatch!" Anguish urged a crowd of onlookers into the tent. "Today we have the results of @Chroniqueen @Skelizard and @yarepup! Let us see the results~" [img]http://i.gyazo.com/4f57d9a5d4f0b5922841c3573b5cf545.png[/img] "Well? What do you all think? Did these gamblers luck out or are they going home with an ugly baby?" Anguish had the three babies handed out to their new owners and quickly brought in the next set of eggs. "This nest will have two babies going to @yarepup and @AngelHeart! So let's get right on with it!" [img]http://i.gyazo.com/59b48862208978eec53900e8e835bc9f.png[/img] "Green range beauties with just a hint of Goldenrod, not bad!" Another reminder was given out that participants may swap out their baby with an extra if they wanted to before being given their new hatchling. "Thank you all for coming to witness this round of the TRC! Come back soon to witness the final nest of this round~" [/center]

2548120_350.png

With only three pairs until the first round of the Triple Coatl Roulette ending, the area was rather quiet. Every now and then, a regular would stop by and smile at Anguish then leave. It was pretty dull for the Wildclaw, but well, what can you do? Two of the three nests were due to hatch any minute now and Anguish got straight to work. "Come one, come all! There are only three nests left for this first round, don't miss watching them hatch!" Anguish urged a crowd of onlookers into the tent. "Today we have the results of @Chroniqueen @Skelizard and @yarepup! Let us see the results~"
4f57d9a5d4f0b5922841c3573b5cf545.png
"Well? What do you all think? Did these gamblers luck out or are they going home with an ugly baby?" Anguish had the three babies handed out to their new owners and quickly brought in the next set of eggs. "This nest will have two babies going to @yarepup and @AngelHeart! So let's get right on with it!"
59b48862208978eec53900e8e835bc9f.png
"Green range beauties with just a hint of Goldenrod, not bad!" Another reminder was given out that participants may swap out their baby with an extra if they wanted to before being given their new hatchling. "Thank you all for coming to witness this round of the TRC! Come back soon to witness the final nest of this round~"
M2Zz7wd.png
@kaitii Thank you for the babies!
Could I get pinged the next time you randomize/the next round? :)
@kaitii Thank you for the babies!
Could I get pinged the next time you randomize/the next round? :)
@yarepup

You're welcome! And sure thing c: Last pair hit the nest so it won't be too long~
@yarepup

You're welcome! And sure thing c: Last pair hit the nest so it won't be too long~
M2Zz7wd.png
@PolkaDotVulpini (Freebie next round)
@SkytheCrowDemon (Paid next round)
@TakaneEnomoto (Freebie next round)
@yarepup
@Teal (Freebie)

Alright so the last pair is on the nest so I decided to just go ahead and randomise the next round while I had some time! Got some really fun ranges this time, hope you're all feelin lucky~
@PolkaDotVulpini (Freebie next round)
@SkytheCrowDemon (Paid next round)
@TakaneEnomoto (Freebie next round)
@yarepup
@Teal (Freebie)

Alright so the last pair is on the nest so I decided to just go ahead and randomise the next round while I had some time! Got some really fun ranges this time, hope you're all feelin lucky~
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii
Why, hello again! I'd love to be put down for Requiem x Symphony!
@Kaitii
Why, hello again! I'd love to be put down for Requiem x Symphony!
@Kaitii Could you put me down for Livid and Jewel? ^-^
@Kaitii Could you put me down for Livid and Jewel? ^-^
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14