Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ Celestial Hatchery [hiatus!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Marit, that's fine! :) I'll keep him reserved for you!
@Marit, that's fine! :) I'll keep him reserved for you!
PRmNXrT.png
@Troya
Got the treasure! Took a little bit longer than thought it would because of an unexpected fishing trip! :P
I'll be sending you a CR in a sec!
@Troya
Got the treasure! Took a little bit longer than thought it would because of an unexpected fishing trip! :P
I'll be sending you a CR in a sec!
lqcMCuq.png
@Marit, no problem - I've been swamped at work, so I've barely noticed the time passing myself! :D
@Marit, no problem - I've been swamped at work, so I've barely noticed the time passing myself! :D
PRmNXrT.png
@RhiannynJade @eternity1 @birdlawyer

Dreaming of Angels and Sunset Boulevard have hatched their clutches! You can find all the babies in the sales post of this thread. :) They both had two lovely babies, Sunset Boulevard even came out with an XYX!
@RhiannynJade @eternity1 @birdlawyer

Dreaming of Angels and Sunset Boulevard have hatched their clutches! You can find all the babies in the sales post of this thread. :) They both had two lovely babies, Sunset Boulevard even came out with an XYX!
PRmNXrT.png
@Troya - i can't resist candice. sending you a cr for her!
@Troya - i can't resist candice. sending you a cr for her!
@troya

aaaaaaa, pinkle is adorable!! im just short of funds tho ;O; could you hold her for a little while while i go scrape up some cash?? orz
@troya

aaaaaaa, pinkle is adorable!! im just short of funds tho ;O; could you hold her for a little while while i go scrape up some cash?? orz
@troya

aHA!! i have enough now!! ill send a cr ;u;
@troya

aHA!! i have enough now!! ill send a cr ;u;
@birdlawyer @eternity1
Sorry guys, I was at work and couldn't respond immediately! I'm glad you guys found dragons to your liking, and I've accepted both of your CRs - I wish you the best of luck with your new babies! :)
@birdlawyer @eternity1
Sorry guys, I was at work and couldn't respond immediately! I'm glad you guys found dragons to your liking, and I've accepted both of your CRs - I wish you the best of luck with your new babies! :)
PRmNXrT.png
@eternity1

Glitz&Glam have had three beautiful babies, two XXYs and a triple white! :)
@eternity1

Glitz&Glam have had three beautiful babies, two XXYs and a triple white! :)
PRmNXrT.png
Hello! I'd like to put in a reserve (if you do them?) and start up a slow payment plan for when your banana circuit coatls breed again please. ^^

@Troya I finally found the thread again and wow all this time I forgot to ping. XD
Hello! I'd like to put in a reserve (if you do them?) and start up a slow payment plan for when your banana circuit coatls breed again please. ^^

@Troya I finally found the thread again and wow all this time I forgot to ping. XD
WOaz3FYK_o.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22