Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~Sullen Earth Hatchery~ XXY, Rare!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Roe Fair enough, I'll let you know the next time they hatch a nest.
@Roe Fair enough, I'll let you know the next time they hatch a nest.
vSxK3u9.png
@SullenEarth

Hello there. I will no longer be playing this game. Thanks for pinging me and please remove me from your lists. Have fun!
@SullenEarth

Hello there. I will no longer be playing this game. Thanks for pinging me and please remove me from your lists. Have fun!
OYFGGsN.gif tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.png
@Chabliya I hatched two dark snapper babies today! They're in the AH, but feel free to haggle if you like either of them.
@Chabliya I hatched two dark snapper babies today! They're in the AH, but feel free to haggle if you like either of them.
vSxK3u9.png
@SullenEarth I'm gonna cry, they're so ******* cute, while I'm completely out of space. :( Please keep me on the list, though! I need to expand again, but hopefully some day soon. Thanks for the ping!
@SullenEarth I'm gonna cry, they're so ******* cute, while I'm completely out of space. :( Please keep me on the list, though! I need to expand again, but hopefully some day soon. Thanks for the ping!
^
^
vSxK3u9.png
@Chabliya I hatched three adorable little snappers today, let me know if you'd like any of them!
@Chabliya I hatched three adorable little snappers today, let me know if you'd like any of them!
vSxK3u9.png
@SullenEarth Oh my god the girls are so cute. Unfortunately none of these right now exactly catches my interest, but if you ever get a male one in their colours, could you let me know? :D I'd take him in a heart-beat. Thank you!
@SullenEarth Oh my god the girls are so cute. Unfortunately none of these right now exactly catches my interest, but if you ever get a male one in their colours, could you let me know? :D I'd take him in a heart-beat. Thank you!
@Chabliya The parents have a very tight range, so I'll probably end up with a male in those colors at some point. I'll be sure to let you know when it happens.
@Chabliya The parents have a very tight range, so I'll probably end up with a male in those colors at some point. I'll be sure to let you know when it happens.
vSxK3u9.png
@SullenEarth Thank you! Also on second thought and with a look at your sales list - I love the SD, I'm sending you a CR in a second.
@SullenEarth Thank you! Also on second thought and with a look at your sales list - I love the SD, I'm sending you a CR in a second.
^
^
vSxK3u9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6