Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] JDH | HATCHERY EVENT-PROGEN'S LEGACY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@jemdragon Thank you~
@jemdragon Thank you~
water_ani.gifwater_ani.gif
@Jemdragon
Ah, it's such a tough choice! I definitely want one. I think. I may also just wait for the next nest, since my lair is getting pretty crowded. I do love that lavender boy, though. :O
Let me sit on this, pls. :I
@Jemdragon
Ah, it's such a tough choice! I definitely want one. I think. I may also just wait for the next nest, since my lair is getting pretty crowded. I do love that lavender boy, though. :O
Let me sit on this, pls. :I
gz9quDJ.pngi98HC6b.pngyJJTAOh.png
@Howlchaser
Okay. Do you want the maize/teal/lab on hold while you think about it? The female sold today.
@Howlchaser
Okay. Do you want the maize/teal/lab on hold while you think about it? The female sold today.
hW9fQBE.pngCMbqU3F.pngKP2DLfD.png
@Jemdragon
Ah, at this point I'll just wait until the next nest. Thanks!
@Jemdragon
Ah, at this point I'll just wait until the next nest. Thanks!
@Howlchaser @OkamiKohai Celestial Coil's babies have hatched! @hapro Neither of my spiral or ridgeback babies have gembond this time. Do you wish to still be on their ping list? @Marchelute Petal Fall did not get any snappers that look like Cosmos this time. Do You still wan to stay on the ping list? Cosmos' parents breed on 8/20/2014. If you'd like I could ask my friend to put you on their pinglist. This is what they look like: [img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o169/Aiedail76/Chinook2copy_zps5b128aaa.png[/img] Howlchaser owns them.
@Howlchaser @OkamiKohai
Celestial Coil's babies have hatched!

@hapro
Neither of my spiral or ridgeback babies have gembond this time. Do you wish to still be on their ping list?

@Marchelute
Petal Fall did not get any snappers that look like Cosmos this time. Do You still wan to stay on the ping list? Cosmos' parents breed on 8/20/2014. If you'd like I could ask my friend to put you on their pinglist. This is what they look like:
Chinook2copy_zps5b128aaa.png
Howlchaser owns them.
@jemdragon

I think I'll pass, but thank you. And go ahead and take me off the ping list. I need to work on expanding my lair again before I can buy any new dragons anyway. Thanks though ^^
@jemdragon

I think I'll pass, but thank you. And go ahead and take me off the ping list. I need to work on expanding my lair again before I can buy any new dragons anyway. Thanks though ^^
ASIQ1WN.pngUlOj8iC.gif IjPKWyv.gif HVkyjg9.png
@Marchelute
No problem, I completely understand about needing to save up for lair space instead. Hope you find a snapper you like later :)
@Marchelute
No problem, I completely understand about needing to save up for lair space instead. Hope you find a snapper you like later :)
@Jemdragon
Ah, they're so cute! :) But I think I'll pass this time. Please keep me on the ping list, though!
@Jemdragon
Ah, they're so cute! :) But I think I'll pass this time. Please keep me on the ping list, though!
@Harukai
Some of my dragons sold, so I was able to hatch my wildclaw nest. Unfortunately they are all females. Do you want to stay on the ping list for their next nest?
@Harukai
Some of my dragons sold, so I was able to hatch my wildclaw nest. Unfortunately they are all females. Do you want to stay on the ping list for their next nest?
@jemdragon: Given the long breeding time, I will pass for now, since I may find an alternate pair of wildclaws before then. Regardless, thank you for pinging me. ^_^
@jemdragon: Given the long breeding time, I will pass for now, since I may find an alternate pair of wildclaws before then. Regardless, thank you for pinging me. ^_^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9