Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Nerd Hatchery ? Temporary closed
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@Acantha I'd be happy to do that for you if you wanted to put a deposit on a hatchling!
@Acantha I'd be happy to do that for you if you wanted to put a deposit on a hatchling!

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
@Nerd I really want a sky/rose/maize female imp, but I'm also on a few pinglists for a potential, so I'm a bit hesitant to pay a reserve for a dragon I may get from another nest. cx I don't mind paying the fee for renting out a Light nest (or I can host it!) if that works for you? Also open to other alternative suggestions ofc. ^^
@Nerd I really want a sky/rose/maize female imp, but I'm also on a few pinglists for a potential, so I'm a bit hesitant to pay a reserve for a dragon I may get from another nest. cx I don't mind paying the fee for renting out a Light nest (or I can host it!) if that works for you? Also open to other alternative suggestions ofc. ^^
t8H4oa5.pngsuKcQQf.pngUeqVPmF.png
T3hkNqx.png
wklLZNi.pngA5IOZ3A.pngFH857G9.png
@Acantha Oh, that's fine! I'll PM you. :)
@Acantha Oh, that's fine! I'll PM you. :)

@Nerd just scooped up that little coatl! thanks!
@Nerd just scooped up that little coatl! thanks!
dhJpGiJ.gif
@Catpuccino Thank you! :D
@Catpuccino Thank you! :D

Ah, so beautiful. *3* Wish I could afford one, aha. Bump. c:
Ah, so beautiful. *3* Wish I could afford one, aha. Bump. c:
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@Nerd Sadly I still only have use for a male Ice Cream hatchling. So, instead of waiting another month, I've decided I'd like to buy this guy instead, if he's still for sale: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8575620] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/85757/8575620_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Nerd Sadly I still only have use for a male Ice Cream hatchling. So, instead of waiting another month, I've decided I'd like to buy this guy instead, if he's still for sale:

8575620_350.png
LkR1s2d.png
@Serpede Thank you for the bump!

@BlindBard Ah yes, he's still for sale. His auction just expired it looks like, I'll send you a CR instead. Thank you.
@Serpede Thank you for the bump!

@BlindBard Ah yes, he's still for sale. His auction just expired it looks like, I'll send you a CR instead. Thank you.

@Nerd Thank you, he's lovely. :)
@Nerd Thank you, he's lovely. :)
LkR1s2d.png
@Nerd, Can I be put on the general pinglist?
@Nerd, Can I be put on the general pinglist?
signature_by_lezane-dco39gg.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34