Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Per-Basta Hatchery - Re-Opened!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Pressia Awesome! It's been accepted. :)
@Pressia Awesome! It's been accepted. :)
27y0sxl.jpg
@Bast
Thank you! She's a beauty.
@Bast
Thank you! She's a beauty.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia I'm glad you like her!
@Pressia I'm glad you like her!
27y0sxl.jpg
The remaining sundrop Coatl has been dropped in price for the Jubilee - and there are three lovely new rose petals for sale!
The remaining sundrop Coatl has been dropped in price for the Jubilee - and there are three lovely new rose petals for sale!
27y0sxl.jpg
Maize/Rose/Rose WCs, Triple Rose Coatls, and Rippled Rose Coatls are now up!
Maize/Rose/Rose WCs, Triple Rose Coatls, and Rippled Rose Coatls are now up!
27y0sxl.jpg
@Bast
Can I be added to the ping list for Theta/Gamma and Eos/Thanes? I'm looking for a white/ivory or gold/white male. Thanks!
@Bast
Can I be added to the ping list for Theta/Gamma and Eos/Thanes? I'm looking for a white/ivory or gold/white male. Thanks!
@Bast, could I get on the pinglist for Bast and Koyash and Theta and Gamma? Thanks! :)
@Bast, could I get on the pinglist for Bast and Koyash and Theta and Gamma? Thanks! :)
PRmNXrT.png
@destinyswindow @Troya No problem! I've put you both down. Bast and Koyash are going on nest tomorrow, and Theta and Gamma will be on nest next week.

Eos and Phanes will be on nest two and a half weeks from now.
@destinyswindow @Troya No problem! I've put you both down. Bast and Koyash are going on nest tomorrow, and Theta and Gamma will be on nest next week.

Eos and Phanes will be on nest two and a half weeks from now.
27y0sxl.jpg
@Bast may I do Chihiro and Haku (love their names by the way)
@Bast may I do Chihiro and Haku (love their names by the way)
@Bast ooh cute hatchery! can i please be pinged for bast and koyash, Apollonia and hyperion, and xochiquetzal and xochipilli? :3 thank you!
@Bast ooh cute hatchery! can i please be pinged for bast and koyash, Apollonia and hyperion, and xochiquetzal and xochipilli? :3 thank you!
1ffgBbR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12