Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] L25 XYY/XYX with Tincture
1 2 3 4 5 6
And my dragons just keep right on having pretty babies...
And my dragons just keep right on having pretty babies...
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
...at least, I think they're pretty :) You'd tell me if you thought all these dragons were ugly, right?
...at least, I think they're pretty :) You'd tell me if you thought all these dragons were ugly, right?
Coffee Pot
5loJkio.jpg
Whoops, got a bit behind on this.

Added pastel snaps, smoky imps and the latest clash of colours from Chamae and Julian :)
Whoops, got a bit behind on this.

Added pastel snaps, smoky imps and the latest clash of colours from Chamae and Julian :)
Coffee Pot
5loJkio.jpg
...and a random Mulberry/Stonewash/Stonewash that appeared from nowhere...
...and a random Mulberry/Stonewash/Stonewash that appeared from nowhere...
Coffee Pot
5loJkio.jpg
Three eggs and not one of them crystal!

On the other hand, they are quite pretty...
Three eggs and not one of them crystal!

On the other hand, they are quite pretty...
Coffee Pot
5loJkio.jpg
Added an adult preview of the PC boy, because I think he grows up prettier than is obvious.
Added an adult preview of the PC boy, because I think he grows up prettier than is obvious.
Coffee Pot
5loJkio.jpg
@minty @aphreal

Sprite and Bel's green-and-gold latest, in case you're interested. None inherited their mother's Smoke this time, alas!
@minty @aphreal

Sprite and Bel's green-and-gold latest, in case you're interested. None inherited their mother's Smoke this time, alas!
Coffee Pot
5loJkio.jpg
Thanks for the ping, and they're lovely as always (especially that jungle guardian, lovely variation on Lonicera's colors). I'd been hoping for a male fae, though; I've got too many girls already. Could you keep me on the list for next time?
Thanks for the ping, and they're lovely as always (especially that jungle guardian, lovely variation on Lonicera's colors). I'd been hoping for a male fae, though; I've got too many girls already. Could you keep me on the list for next time?
@minty @aphreal

No male fae, I'm afraid, but some rather pretty guardians. Definitely taking after daddy's side of the family.
@minty @aphreal

No male fae, I'm afraid, but some rather pretty guardians. Definitely taking after daddy's side of the family.
Coffee Pot
5loJkio.jpg
Hmm... definitely drooling over those guardians. (I have an addiction, okay?) I need to keep space open right now because I have a rental nest due to come back in a couple days, so I may be back after that. Because I have no willpower.
Hmm... definitely drooling over those guardians. (I have an addiction, okay?) I need to keep space open right now because I have a rental nest due to come back in a couple days, so I may be back after that. Because I have no willpower.
1 2 3 4 5 6