Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Glitz & Glam Hatchery (gen1s+new pairs)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49
@Deoxyriboss

Okay, that's fine!

@ssefjg

Sure, no problem!
@Deoxyriboss

Okay, that's fine!

@ssefjg

Sure, no problem!
@Glamour Oh my god your imperials are so amazing. Could you sign me up me for Inky Streak, Bright Lights and Maroon Daybreak? I've got my own imperials who need mates. Although, this is the first time I've done this so I don't understand all of it, sorry
@Glamour Oh my god your imperials are so amazing. Could you sign me up me for Inky Streak, Bright Lights and Maroon Daybreak? I've got my own imperials who need mates. Although, this is the first time I've done this so I don't understand all of it, sorry
Three hours ahead of FR time, FR tumblr: http://knockturnalrising.tumblr.com/
@Szero

Sure! c:

Are you confused about the ping lists?
Basically, I just ping you when the nests hatch so that you're aware that there are new hatchlings, and you can put them on hold faster/buy them faster.
@Szero

Sure! c:

Are you confused about the ping lists?
Basically, I just ping you when the nests hatch so that you're aware that there are new hatchlings, and you can put them on hold faster/buy them faster.
^
^
New hatchlings!
New hatchlings!
^
^
^
^
^
^
@Skyedancer

Radiation babies hatched, but there are no triple male ones.
There are leaf/leaf/green and spring/leaf/leaf ones, if you are still interested.
@Skyedancer

Radiation babies hatched, but there are no triple male ones.
There are leaf/leaf/green and spring/leaf/leaf ones, if you are still interested.
Oh shoot, I just changed my username and I realized that pinging my old one wouldn't work. Just so you know my old one was Szero
Oh shoot, I just changed my username and I realized that pinging my old one wouldn't work. Just so you know my old one was Szero
Three hours ahead of FR time, FR tumblr: http://knockturnalrising.tumblr.com/
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49