Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♪ CHEAP DRAGS!! ♪
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Warship, LOL I so understand the spending urges on cute babies! I will let you know when the babies are here! You can have first pick of them. :)
@Warship, LOL I so understand the spending urges on cute babies! I will let you know when the babies are here! You can have first pick of them. :)
tumblr_inline_nk71atz2Rg1qg2i5p.png
@katra Do you have a ping list? If so, could you put me on it for any of the Coatl hatchlings?
@katra Do you have a ping list? If so, could you put me on it for any of the Coatl hatchlings?
@Bluetardis, I do; I have 4 full coatl pairs and 1 coatl mix pair. They are on page 1 if you would like to see them. I also love your name! >.> Doctor Who fan myself.
@Bluetardis, I do; I have 4 full coatl pairs and 1 coatl mix pair. They are on page 1 if you would like to see them. I also love your name! >.> Doctor Who fan myself.
@katra Thanks a lot! Could you ping me whenever you have Coatl hatchlings?
@katra Thanks a lot! Could you ping me whenever you have Coatl hatchlings?
@Bluetardis, not a problem, I'll have some after rollover tonight in fact! :D
@Bluetardis, not a problem, I'll have some after rollover tonight in fact! :D
@katra Cool! I'm not sure I'll be able to get one this time around, I've got a bunch of eggs in the nest right now, but I'll check them out in the morning!
@katra Cool! I'm not sure I'll be able to get one this time around, I've got a bunch of eggs in the nest right now, but I'll check them out in the morning!
@Bluetardis, just let me know I can always work things out. I don't have a problem with holding dragons if needed. :D
@Bluetardis, just let me know I can always work things out. I don't have a problem with holding dragons if needed. :D
@katra Ok, thanks! I'll be sure to let you know if one catches my fancy!
@katra Ok, thanks! I'll be sure to let you know if one catches my fancy!
@katra What are you asking for the Black/Shadow/Teal girl?
@katra What are you asking for the Black/Shadow/Teal girl?
@katra Hey, I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm going to be able to take one this time. I've got quite a few eggs right now, but I'll definitely be checking in again soon!
@katra Hey, I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm going to be able to take one this time. I've got quite a few eggs right now, but I'll definitely be checking in again soon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8