Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | STEAM & SMOKE hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
ok :)
im poor so ill have trouble getting money
ok :)
im poor so ill have trouble getting money
xeromias_by_keslertortiose-dbfolsr.png
@bublcat would accept it it you would need to some money too
@bublcat would accept it it you would need to some money too
5.5k for the crismon (im going to lose XD)
5.5k for the crismon (im going to lose XD)
What do you mean 5,500 you can't bid that low or do you mean 55,000? Which is perfectly reasonable
What do you mean 5,500 you can't bid that low or do you mean 55,000? Which is perfectly reasonable
im soo poor! :( i mean 5,500
I told u im poor @GAW
im soo poor! :( i mean 5,500
I told u im poor @GAW
im trying to sell some of my dragons for lots of money
im trying to sell some of my dragons for lots of money
Ok well I'm sorry but I can't except that the lowest you can bid is 50,000 I hope you understand I mean a coatl for 5,500 it it would be well rubbish, but I know your poor so maybe if you manage to get 40,000 and there is one dragon left I'll let you have him/her :)
Ok well I'm sorry but I can't except that the lowest you can bid is 50,000 I hope you understand I mean a coatl for 5,500 it it would be well rubbish, but I know your poor so maybe if you manage to get 40,000 and there is one dragon left I'll let you have him/her :)
: @dragarian @rahstis @Jaylew1987 @NightfuryDeath @BubbleCat @Viiscus @UnicornHorse & @Redoliv
come on everyone you all wanted to auction! so get auctioning! I have nests coming and no space! start bidding!!!!!

@DeathGodCat
: @dragarian @rahstis @Jaylew1987 @NightfuryDeath @BubbleCat @Viiscus @UnicornHorse & @Redoliv
come on everyone you all wanted to auction! so get auctioning! I have nests coming and no space! start bidding!!!!!

@DeathGodCat
@GAW

take it the auction's not going well?
@GAW

take it the auction's not going well?
@GAW you should also put you babies for auction in auction house too and let me give you an advice I know your babies are beautiful but people prefer yyy coloured dragons AKA triple dragons like seafoam/seafoam/sea foam and xyx coloured dragons like red/rust/red and xyy dragons which are blue/aqua/aqua and xxy dragons thus your firejini and runine looks beautiful because firejini come under xyx dragons and runine comes under xxy dragons find a good mate for them which can give you beautiful baby dragons and if the baby dragons colours don't match with each other like take an example of red/white/black three of these colours don't go with each other thus people are very less likely to grab these colours in one dragon, on other side if it was triple white anyone would buy them also put the range of the colours they can produce there is a site which helps in finding the range of dragons you could ask another hatchery owners for the site btw
@GAW you should also put you babies for auction in auction house too and let me give you an advice I know your babies are beautiful but people prefer yyy coloured dragons AKA triple dragons like seafoam/seafoam/sea foam and xyx coloured dragons like red/rust/red and xyy dragons which are blue/aqua/aqua and xxy dragons thus your firejini and runine looks beautiful because firejini come under xyx dragons and runine comes under xxy dragons find a good mate for them which can give you beautiful baby dragons and if the baby dragons colours don't match with each other like take an example of red/white/black three of these colours don't go with each other thus people are very less likely to grab these colours in one dragon, on other side if it was triple white anyone would buy them also put the range of the colours they can produce there is a site which helps in finding the range of dragons you could ask another hatchery owners for the site btw
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9