Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Achievement Hunter Hatchery
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35
@dggeoff
Awesome! Added you to the ping lists ^^
@dggeoff
Awesome! Added you to the ping lists ^^
Geoffsig.png
@dggeoff @zumi @Twizz @mindfreakmagic @Maus @ThePast @Signless @Polarstern @teawithfriends @rexgui @TwoBecomeOne @ClockworkFairy @anarin @SalaamEnder @calhale @Wintyr @Svae @Lagiacrus @renly @iwollfy @charmens @barcchan @Ruckus @fabledtongues @Arch @Ryface @Enraptured

First Pair has finally become triple gened ♥

5nodp2.png

They're also nesting at the moment with two eggs ^^ i'll ping the two who were interested in Michael babies but if anyone else is interested just let me know ♥
@dggeoff @zumi @Twizz @mindfreakmagic @Maus @ThePast @Signless @Polarstern @teawithfriends @rexgui @TwoBecomeOne @ClockworkFairy @anarin @SalaamEnder @calhale @Wintyr @Svae @Lagiacrus @renly @iwollfy @charmens @barcchan @Ruckus @fabledtongues @Arch @Ryface @Enraptured

First Pair has finally become triple gened ♥

5nodp2.png

They're also nesting at the moment with two eggs ^^ i'll ping the two who were interested in Michael babies but if anyone else is interested just let me know ♥
Geoffsig.png
@impishnature AHHHHHH!! They look great! I'd love to be pinged for the Gavin x Creeper pair and Ray x Ghost whenever they're finished. ^^
@impishnature AHHHHHH!! They look great! I'd love to be pinged for the Gavin x Creeper pair and Ray x Ghost whenever they're finished. ^^
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
oh ym gosh!! @impishnature PLEASE continue to ping me for general things, i would love to see where all this goes and i might be interested in a hatchling later on
oh ym gosh!! @impishnature PLEASE continue to ping me for general things, i would love to see where all this goes and i might be interested in a hatchling later on
@Maus
No problem! I think all that's needed for Gavin now is a shimmer gene because freckle looks bad in scrying ;p I did have a little poll for him and creeper actually a few pages back (page 7) if you'd be interested in telling me your thoughts?

Added to both pinglists ♥
@Maus
No problem! I think all that's needed for Gavin now is a shimmer gene because freckle looks bad in scrying ;p I did have a little poll for him and creeper actually a few pages back (page 7) if you'd be interested in telling me your thoughts?

Added to both pinglists ♥
Geoffsig.png
@Ruckus
Thank you~! i was worried I might annoy people by pinging but I wanted to show off Michael and Mogar so much ;.;

I'll be sure to ping as and when pairs are completed then ♥
@Ruckus
Thank you~! i was worried I might annoy people by pinging but I wanted to show off Michael and Mogar so much ;.;

I'll be sure to ping as and when pairs are completed then ♥
Geoffsig.png
@impishnature

Wow, that pair looks amazing! Nice job! And yes, please continue to ping me, I love seeing how things are going
@impishnature

Wow, that pair looks amazing! Nice job! And yes, please continue to ping me, I love seeing how things are going
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
@impishnature

Very nice dragons, but please don't ping me to threads I haven't specifically asked to be pinged to. Thanks!
@impishnature

Very nice dragons, but please don't ping me to threads I haven't specifically asked to be pinged to. Thanks!
@impishnature

Oh my goodness! How wonderful! Thank for keeping me in the loop, I love being updated! ^-^
@impishnature

Oh my goodness! How wonderful! Thank for keeping me in the loop, I love being updated! ^-^
iAiI6jU.png
@impishnature
i'D LOVE TO BE ADDED
i must be added to all the pairs. all the teams. all the mixes. all of them
@impishnature
i'D LOVE TO BE ADDED
i must be added to all the pairs. all the teams. all the mixes. all of them
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35