Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | New Vegas Hatchery - Pastel Candy
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Snurple WHY THANK YOU!! :^D Sure thing, you've got it!
@Snurple WHY THANK YOU!! :^D Sure thing, you've got it!
Hey guys!! Just wanted to let you know that we got some new pairs, let me know if you're interested in being on the ping list! :^) stay frosty [img]http://i.gyazo.com/ac39e91a4bd50168a332bb1ef26fd17a.png[/img] [img]http://i.gyazo.com/485214f9febdb1ad2148a4051c97591c.png[/img] [img]http://i.gyazo.com/02dfa83fef7f2604258617a9cea5dd9a.png[/img] (this one is awesome!! i'm really sick with a bad infection and i woke up and a friend had gifted me the perfect mate to my coatl) @elocin, @Balthamel @MrMoon @Kerosene @RedMickie @Masono @Ishimaru @vaesnormandy @historiareiss @Silverdragon0315 @Snurple
Hey guys!! Just wanted to let you know that we got some new pairs, let me know if you're interested in being on the ping list! :^) stay frosty

ac39e91a4bd50168a332bb1ef26fd17a.png
485214f9febdb1ad2148a4051c97591c.png

02dfa83fef7f2604258617a9cea5dd9a.png
(this one is awesome!! i'm really sick with a bad infection and i woke up and a friend had gifted me the perfect mate to my coatl)

@elocin, @Balthamel @MrMoon @Kerosene @RedMickie @Masono @Ishimaru @vaesnormandy @historiareiss @Silverdragon0315 @Snurple
@Mienshao: Ooooh definitely put me on the ping list for Gumdrop and Sweetroll :o
@Mienshao: Ooooh definitely put me on the ping list for Gumdrop and Sweetroll :o
They/Them pronouns
@mienshao
I'd love to be on the ping list for Gumpdrop and Sweetroll too!
@mienshao
I'd love to be on the ping list for Gumpdrop and Sweetroll too!
@mienshao gumdrop and sweetroll plz and I like daiquiris mate super cute :) congrats finding that colors scheme gave me fits when I was looking for his mom lol
@mienshao gumdrop and sweetroll plz and I like daiquiris mate super cute :) congrats finding that colors scheme gave me fits when I was looking for his mom lol
@MrMoon sure thing, you got it n_n @historiareiss i knew you'd like them!

@Silverdragon0315 IT WAS HARD !!! but sure, i'd add you to gumdrop's pinglist :^)
@MrMoon sure thing, you got it n_n @historiareiss i knew you'd like them!

@Silverdragon0315 IT WAS HARD !!! but sure, i'd add you to gumdrop's pinglist :^)
Bump for new pairs .. :^) Hope to get some more folks in!
Bump for new pairs .. :^) Hope to get some more folks in!
May I be put on a ping list in general? I really like the pairs you have set up here c:
Please and thank you!
May I be put on a ping list in general? I really like the pairs you have set up here c:
Please and thank you!
eppAZHY.pngu1qMgY0.png SqnIrhs.png
@mysticsongbird Whoops, didn't see this until now.. thank you for your kind words n_n sure!
@mysticsongbird Whoops, didn't see this until now.. thank you for your kind words n_n sure!
@Mienshao

it's no trouble- thanks c:
@Mienshao

it's no trouble- thanks c:
eppAZHY.pngu1qMgY0.png SqnIrhs.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16