Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Faerie Cave - Revamping
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ZenithNadir
Ack, I'd meant to take you off when you purchased.
Fail.
I'll go tackle that now so you won't get bugged in the future~!

*runs to double check who all bought and delete from pings*
@ZenithNadir
Ack, I'd meant to take you off when you purchased.
Fail.
I'll go tackle that now so you won't get bugged in the future~!

*runs to double check who all bought and delete from pings*
bHeX9bv.png
@FaerieIshee Sky primary is sooo gorgeous, I didn't realize until I saw him... I was debating literally all day whether or not to get him. Finally, decided I will ^^ I love how their bellies are white, so precious! And he'll be perfect for a breeding project. :D I'll send the CR in a moment.

Also helping my decision is the fact that I was saving up a lot because I was on the pinglist for some other hatchlings, then they turned out to be waaaay over what I'm ever willing to pay for a dragon, so. Got some extra treasure. xD
@FaerieIshee Sky primary is sooo gorgeous, I didn't realize until I saw him... I was debating literally all day whether or not to get him. Finally, decided I will ^^ I love how their bellies are white, so precious! And he'll be perfect for a breeding project. :D I'll send the CR in a moment.

Also helping my decision is the fact that I was saving up a lot because I was on the pinglist for some other hatchlings, then they turned out to be waaaay over what I'm ever willing to pay for a dragon, so. Got some extra treasure. xD
@Inriri
He was kind of blindsidingly cute, even when I adult previewed him.
And the double sky was really working in his favor, if you ask me, because those wings just added to the lovely~!

CR accepted!

I always hate when I'm excited to be on a pinglist and then, boom, the price is insane.
I mean, I don't want to say "hey, that's not what that's worth" because it's worth what the person selling wants and what the person paying will pay, but at the same tiiiiime...
XD

Anywho, glad it worked out and you got the little munchkin!
Enjoy him!!!
:D
@Inriri
He was kind of blindsidingly cute, even when I adult previewed him.
And the double sky was really working in his favor, if you ask me, because those wings just added to the lovely~!

CR accepted!

I always hate when I'm excited to be on a pinglist and then, boom, the price is insane.
I mean, I don't want to say "hey, that's not what that's worth" because it's worth what the person selling wants and what the person paying will pay, but at the same tiiiiime...
XD

Anywho, glad it worked out and you got the little munchkin!
Enjoy him!!!
:D
bHeX9bv.png
@FaerieIshee He really is haha ^^ Yay, I'm so happy to have him in my lair! I already dragon searched for his mate and... and found one... (now need to save up treasure to get her and somehow make room in my lair asdfasf I fall in love with dragons too fast)

And righttt? I won't name any specific experiences, but it's definitely been frustrating. I've also been put on pinglists knowing the prices were a bit high for my tastes, and then the price goes even higher because they added a different gene to the parents. xP But then again, prices are very arbitrary and my "price tolerance" may change once I really get into the hang of FR. xP

In any case, thank you very much, I'll take good care of him ^^
@FaerieIshee He really is haha ^^ Yay, I'm so happy to have him in my lair! I already dragon searched for his mate and... and found one... (now need to save up treasure to get her and somehow make room in my lair asdfasf I fall in love with dragons too fast)

And righttt? I won't name any specific experiences, but it's definitely been frustrating. I've also been put on pinglists knowing the prices were a bit high for my tastes, and then the price goes even higher because they added a different gene to the parents. xP But then again, prices are very arbitrary and my "price tolerance" may change once I really get into the hang of FR. xP

In any case, thank you very much, I'll take good care of him ^^
@Inriri
Man, I'm on one list I'm excited for and have been looking for a dragon for a bit that it would nail... and I'm already looking at a breed change... and one got ripple. I'm dreading those prices.

I'm glad you found him a mate!
Hopefully you can get her quickly!

:)
@Inriri
Man, I'm on one list I'm excited for and have been looking for a dragon for a bit that it would nail... and I'm already looking at a breed change... and one got ripple. I'm dreading those prices.

I'm glad you found him a mate!
Hopefully you can get her quickly!

:)
bHeX9bv.png
Bump~!
Bump~!
bHeX9bv.png
Bump for the day~

I think I've got some out of date information, as I have some hatchlings up for maybe different prices in the AH since I tossed them up without double checking...

Going to overhaul and update soon, as I got a new pair- another Iron Man themed one- as soon as he grows up, I'll get them a graphic and update the whoooole shebang.

Giveaway is still going on!
Bump for the day~

I think I've got some out of date information, as I have some hatchlings up for maybe different prices in the AH since I tossed them up without double checking...

Going to overhaul and update soon, as I got a new pair- another Iron Man themed one- as soon as he grows up, I'll get them a graphic and update the whoooole shebang.

Giveaway is still going on!
bHeX9bv.png
@ChromaticCrow @coyotecolored @Sassybat @Realityphobia TyrantLyzrdQueen Stark and Pepper had more babies! (And Maria got a new name, because I decided since Stark was sticking around and not going to eventually be renamed Howard, Maria was a little weird~) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3790256] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37903/3790256_350.png[/img] [/url] Maroon / Blood / Sunshine ||| Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3790257] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37903/3790257_350.png[/img] [/url] Maroon / Crimson / Sunshine ||| Female [s]Maroon / Crimson / Sunshine ||| Female [/s] A whole batch of girly Guardians~!!! 20k each~! First come first serve to my ping-ers~! Toss me a CR~!!!
@ChromaticCrow @coyotecolored @Sassybat @Realityphobia TyrantLyzrdQueen
Stark and Pepper had more babies!
(And Maria got a new name, because I decided since Stark was sticking around and not going to eventually be renamed Howard, Maria was a little weird~)

3790256_350.png

Maroon / Blood / Sunshine ||| Female

3790257_350.png

Maroon / Crimson / Sunshine ||| Female

Maroon / Crimson / Sunshine ||| Female

A whole batch of girly Guardians~!!!
20k each~!
First come first serve to my ping-ers~!
Toss me a CR~!!!
bHeX9bv.png
@FaerieIshee so pretty! Sent a CR~
@FaerieIshee so pretty! Sent a CR~