Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | BANANAS FOSTER HATCHERY
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23
@electricat depends on the pair and on the hatchlings' genes too. which pair is it you're interested in? i usually sell for pretty low because i have enough trouble selling these as it is haha.
@electricat depends on the pair and on the hatchlings' genes too. which pair is it you're interested in? i usually sell for pretty low because i have enough trouble selling these as it is haha.
emblem_zpsbpxeznmr.gif
@klav

Oh! I like your coatl pair Hiram and Clementine.
Coatls are adorable for me but I'm hesitant on usually getting them because they're always really expensive o_O Is it all right if I go as low as 10 - 15k? Or is that too cheap? Do:
@klav

Oh! I like your coatl pair Hiram and Clementine.
Coatls are adorable for me but I'm hesitant on usually getting them because they're always really expensive o_O Is it all right if I go as low as 10 - 15k? Or is that too cheap? Do:
6YH97XV.png
@electricat with how many people are on their ping list right now, and the chance that they might screw me over and only lay 1 or 2 eggs, it's going to be difficult getting one to you this time. but next month i'll breed them again and i can ping you for them then. i mean i'll ping you for them this time too but there's a super high chance they'll get snatched up ):

aaaaand i'm hesitant to sell a coatl for that low but i do take payment plans so maybe you could pay 15k then another 15k later? 30 is still pretty low and it's the lowest i think i'm willing to take on them.
@electricat with how many people are on their ping list right now, and the chance that they might screw me over and only lay 1 or 2 eggs, it's going to be difficult getting one to you this time. but next month i'll breed them again and i can ping you for them then. i mean i'll ping you for them this time too but there's a super high chance they'll get snatched up ):

aaaaand i'm hesitant to sell a coatl for that low but i do take payment plans so maybe you could pay 15k then another 15k later? 30 is still pretty low and it's the lowest i think i'm willing to take on them.
emblem_zpsbpxeznmr.gif
@klav

Sure, I can do 30k, but not for Hiram and Clementine yet - and I figured that couple would be fawned over by other players. Can I be pinged for Mikey and Seki instead? I love purple, and I figured they may be cheaper! x)
@klav

Sure, I can do 30k, but not for Hiram and Clementine yet - and I figured that couple would be fawned over by other players. Can I be pinged for Mikey and Seki instead? I love purple, and I figured they may be cheaper! x)
6YH97XV.png
@electricat i actually have two of their babies for sale right now from their last batch. they're the two males in the for sale post. if you like either of those you can take one of them for 20k (since you're running low i'll discount it). and then i can also ping you for their next nest.
@electricat i actually have two of their babies for sale right now from their last batch. they're the two males in the for sale post. if you like either of those you can take one of them for 20k (since you're running low i'll discount it). and then i can also ping you for their next nest.
emblem_zpsbpxeznmr.gif
@klav

Yesss! Sure thing! I'd like to get the violet iridescent | steel shimmer | violet underbelly boy, he's so PURPLE.
@klav

Yesss! Sure thing! I'd like to get the violet iridescent | steel shimmer | violet underbelly boy, he's so PURPLE.
6YH97XV.png
@klav

Ahhhh hey. Could you ping me when your Larimar + Janella eggs hatch?
And can you get me on your Halloween baby ping list?
Tundra babes ♥
@klav

Ahhhh hey. Could you ping me when your Larimar + Janella eggs hatch?
And can you get me on your Halloween baby ping list?
Tundra babes ♥
tumblr_m1ex117ujr1rnj0oqo1_100.gif
@princelink yes (i was going to give you a larimar/janella baby for free ANYWAY like i said i would but yes)

@electricat he is very very purple. gimme a second and i'll send you a crossroads for him.
@princelink yes (i was going to give you a larimar/janella baby for free ANYWAY like i said i would but yes)

@electricat he is very very purple. gimme a second and i'll send you a crossroads for him.
emblem_zpsbpxeznmr.gif
@klav

Yay! All right, thanks so much! :oD
@klav

Yay! All right, thanks so much! :oD
6YH97XV.png
@klav

I would love to be pinged for riot + sarsparilla!
@klav

I would love to be pinged for riot + sarsparilla!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23