Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | || Opulent Hatchery ||
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Howdy! I'm not really familiar with all this but could you put me on the pinglist for the candy love pair? how much would one of their hatchlings be going for?
Howdy! I'm not really familiar with all this but could you put me on the pinglist for the candy love pair? how much would one of their hatchlings be going for?
@Sableye, Hello there! A hatchling from the Candy Love pair is going for 135k treasure, or 270 gems. :) I'll put you on the ping list for them.
@Sableye, Hello there! A hatchling from the Candy Love pair is going for 135k treasure, or 270 gems. :) I'll put you on the ping list for them.
tumblr_inline_nvi7fevJ7X1tbuaej_540.png
@kyna actually i think id like to just go ahead and reserve it!
@kyna actually i think id like to just go ahead and reserve it!
@Sableye, Awesome! I'll move you up to reserved, then. Would you like to pay now or later?
@Sableye, Awesome! I'll move you up to reserved, then. Would you like to pay now or later?
@kyna now's good for me! id like to pay in gems, can i just send them to you via pm?
also when will the pair be breeding?
@kyna now's good for me! id like to pay in gems, can i just send them to you via pm?
also when will the pair be breeding?
@Sableye, you may send the gems over via pm now, and I'll update the reserve to say you've paid for the hatchling. They breed again in 20 days. :)
@Sableye, you may send the gems over via pm now, and I'll update the reserve to say you've paid for the hatchling. They breed again in 20 days. :)
@kyna I sent you the gems and I'll be looking forward to to the hatchling! :D
Do I get first picks or is it just a matter of who responds first?
@kyna I sent you the gems and I'll be looking forward to to the hatchling! :D
Do I get first picks or is it just a matter of who responds first?
@Sableye, I'll ping you and whoever else is on my reserve list first, and whoever replies first gets first pick. But they have a fairly tight range, so there won't be that much difference in the hatchlings other than gender obviously.
@Sableye, I'll ping you and whoever else is on my reserve list first, and whoever replies first gets first pick. But they have a fairly tight range, so there won't be that much difference in the hatchlings other than gender obviously.
@Kyna

Oh my god your pastels @.@

Can I just be added to the ping list for all your coatl and wildclaw pairs, as well as Star-Crossed Lovers? Thanks.
@Kyna

Oh my god your pastels @.@

Can I just be added to the ping list for all your coatl and wildclaw pairs, as well as Star-Crossed Lovers? Thanks.
kuiMdyV.png[sic]
@Hugs, of course. I'll update that right now :)
@Hugs, of course. I'll update that right now :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13