Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Crystal/Facets/Okapi SDS
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Lab

Sure, no problem. I have enough room to hatch the nest i'm suuuper excited for so I can do a couple holds. ^.^
@Lab

Sure, no problem. I have enough room to hatch the nest i'm suuuper excited for so I can do a couple holds. ^.^
C: Thanks
Could you keep me on their ping list?
And also add me on a ping list for Artctic Winters?
@chalicecabriel
C: Thanks
Could you keep me on their ping list?
And also add me on a ping list for Artctic Winters?
@chalicecabriel
" If there are no dogs and cats in Heaven, when i die i want to go where they went."
@Lab

Sure no problem. :D Also, I have a left over Coatl girl from Arctic Winters on the front page unless you are looking for something in a different range.
@Lab

Sure no problem. :D Also, I have a left over Coatl girl from Arctic Winters on the front page unless you are looking for something in a different range.
@ChaliceCabriel actually, i think I've lost interest in the ice/ice gal. Sorry to do this! I should stop making decisions at like 2am my time. @o@
@ChaliceCabriel actually, i think I've lost interest in the ice/ice gal. Sorry to do this! I should stop making decisions at like 2am my time. @o@
viole - any pronouns but she/her - EST +3hr fr time
@twinkling

That's alright, so long as you don't ask me to hold them for like 2 days and change your mind then. :P Though I don't really like to do holds unless people are absolutely certain, i'm just glad you didn't wait too long to tell me and actually did say something. XD
@twinkling

That's alright, so long as you don't ask me to hold them for like 2 days and change your mind then. :P Though I don't really like to do holds unless people are absolutely certain, i'm just glad you didn't wait too long to tell me and actually did say something. XD
@ChaliceCabriel Could you keep me on the ping list? I'm kind of tempted to wait for the next batch and see if there are any gembond babies :P Thanks!
@ChaliceCabriel Could you keep me on the ping list? I'm kind of tempted to wait for the next batch and see if there are any gembond babies :P Thanks!
@chalicecabriel
Sent crossroads for the male Imp ^^
@chalicecabriel
Sent crossroads for the male Imp ^^
" If there are no dogs and cats in Heaven, when i die i want to go where they went."
@ChaliceCabriel
Could you add me to ping list for Skydancer pairs?
@ChaliceCabriel
Could you add me to ping list for Skydancer pairs?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@SheWolf

Sure, no problem but does that include mixed pairs? I have a lot of Skydancer/Imp pairs and some I have yet to add on here yet.
@SheWolf

Sure, no problem but does that include mixed pairs? I have a lot of Skydancer/Imp pairs and some I have yet to add on here yet.
@ChaliceCabriel
You can add me on thoose to :D
@ChaliceCabriel
You can add me on thoose to :D
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20