Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@RoyalSorceress
Neither of these two are quite what I'm looking for so I'd like to wait til they breed again next, if that's alright.
@RoyalSorceress
Neither of these two are quite what I'm looking for so I'd like to wait til they breed again next, if that's alright.
@StarTatami

Of course. n_n Best of luck completing your ongoing search for the perfect dragon.
@StarTatami

Of course. n_n Best of luck completing your ongoing search for the perfect dragon.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@momiji @Brains

Just informing the both of you that Zephyrus from my Tranquil Waters pair has just received an Iridescent Scroll, thus making the pair a confirmed Iridescent/Shimmer/Gembond only breeding pair.

If this causes you any disinterest in the pair now, feel free to tell me and I'll remove you from the pinglist. (:
@momiji @Brains

Just informing the both of you that Zephyrus from my Tranquil Waters pair has just received an Iridescent Scroll, thus making the pair a confirmed Iridescent/Shimmer/Gembond only breeding pair.

If this causes you any disinterest in the pair now, feel free to tell me and I'll remove you from the pinglist. (:
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress -
it's all good with me! thanks for letting me know :D
@RoyalSorceress -
it's all good with me! thanks for letting me know :D
eosuguide.png
@RoyalSorceress

Hey there :oD I love your hatchery - whats the lowest price for one of your Floral Bouquet hatchlings or Purple Rain? I love purple ;_; it's an unhealthy addiction to the colour.

And I'm just asking for your lowest offer because I am a huge treasure-spender. Hehe.
@RoyalSorceress

Hey there :oD I love your hatchery - whats the lowest price for one of your Floral Bouquet hatchlings or Purple Rain? I love purple ;_; it's an unhealthy addiction to the colour.

And I'm just asking for your lowest offer because I am a huge treasure-spender. Hehe.
6YH97XV.png
@Electricat

Ha, don't feel bad; I'm a huge purple lover as well. I feel ya. XD
My prices are constantly flexing to FR's system, but I'm probably the easiest pushover in the game. I'll drop the price dramatically on a dragon if I'm contacted about it.
I usually sell the Floral Bouquet offspring around 120-150KT depending on if I get an X/Y/Y or not (I've yet to hatch an Ir/Shim/Circ but it would probably sell for 200KT+). Purple Rain I'll typically sell around 60-80KT depending on how the market's doing.

I'm more than willing to negotiate with you when they breed if you're interested in being on a pinglist for either. I plan on breeding Purple Rain after my current three breeding pairs hatch.

Sorry for the length reply holy cow. ;_;
@Electricat

Ha, don't feel bad; I'm a huge purple lover as well. I feel ya. XD
My prices are constantly flexing to FR's system, but I'm probably the easiest pushover in the game. I'll drop the price dramatically on a dragon if I'm contacted about it.
I usually sell the Floral Bouquet offspring around 120-150KT depending on if I get an X/Y/Y or not (I've yet to hatch an Ir/Shim/Circ but it would probably sell for 200KT+). Purple Rain I'll typically sell around 60-80KT depending on how the market's doing.

I'm more than willing to negotiate with you when they breed if you're interested in being on a pinglist for either. I plan on breeding Purple Rain after my current three breeding pairs hatch.

Sorry for the length reply holy cow. ;_;
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress

Oh pssh, the reply's fine - it answers questions but also raises new ones! :oD
Yes. Purple is royalty.

Oh, man. o_O I can't afford the Floral Bouquet, then. If you're willing to sell a Purple Rain hatchling for around 60 000 treasure (or less, if you are willing to do so), then I'll take one! Never had a purple coatl before and it's a wishlist dragon for me. :o)

If you want, I can even drop you a hatchling from one of my weird breeding pairs. Everyone seems to like Ianthe and Nyctos, my two Iri/Shim/Circ Imperials. And yes. Ianthe is purple and I love purple.

Other than that, I have commissions to do, so once I have those done (ugh, exam month) then I'll be able to have enough treasure to afford more. Hehe.

(yay for lengthy replies)
@RoyalSorceress

Oh pssh, the reply's fine - it answers questions but also raises new ones! :oD
Yes. Purple is royalty.

Oh, man. o_O I can't afford the Floral Bouquet, then. If you're willing to sell a Purple Rain hatchling for around 60 000 treasure (or less, if you are willing to do so), then I'll take one! Never had a purple coatl before and it's a wishlist dragon for me. :o)

If you want, I can even drop you a hatchling from one of my weird breeding pairs. Everyone seems to like Ianthe and Nyctos, my two Iri/Shim/Circ Imperials. And yes. Ianthe is purple and I love purple.

Other than that, I have commissions to do, so once I have those done (ugh, exam month) then I'll be able to have enough treasure to afford more. Hehe.

(yay for lengthy replies)
6YH97XV.png
@Electricat

Hmm, perhaps a deal could be worked out in the future for the Floral Bouquet pair; or a gift may be in order.
If you ever want to be added to that pinglist though, feel free to say so! I'll add you to the Purple Rain pinglist for starters, and we'll discuss prices when they hatch. I promise I don't bite; and you're still a fairly new member from the previous joining registration months ago I believe, so I'll go even easier on you. c;

I'm in no need of more dragons, unless you magically fashion a Ripple/Shim/Gem (or Circuit) Wildclaw. XD

Best of luck with those commissions!
@Electricat

Hmm, perhaps a deal could be worked out in the future for the Floral Bouquet pair; or a gift may be in order.
If you ever want to be added to that pinglist though, feel free to say so! I'll add you to the Purple Rain pinglist for starters, and we'll discuss prices when they hatch. I promise I don't bite; and you're still a fairly new member from the previous joining registration months ago I believe, so I'll go even easier on you. c;

I'm in no need of more dragons, unless you magically fashion a Ripple/Shim/Gem (or Circuit) Wildclaw. XD

Best of luck with those commissions!
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress

Yay, thank you so much! :oD I can't wait for the Purple Rain hatchlings, then.
Yeah, I was here ever since like... two months ago in the April registration window, I think. Tumblr's a good source for finding such windows.

All right! Ripples are expensive, good luck finding one :o) Wildclaws? I can barely afford them *falls over*

Thank you :oD
@RoyalSorceress

Yay, thank you so much! :oD I can't wait for the Purple Rain hatchlings, then.
Yeah, I was here ever since like... two months ago in the April registration window, I think. Tumblr's a good source for finding such windows.

All right! Ripples are expensive, good luck finding one :o) Wildclaws? I can barely afford them *falls over*

Thank you :oD
6YH97XV.png
@agno3 My [b]Sky's Consortium[/b] pair has hatched today! Let me know if any of these offspring interest you, and we can try working something out if necessary. (: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4021298] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40213/4021298_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote][center]Female Skydancer- Blue Iridescent/Navy Shimmer/Green Circuit [b]65K Treasures or 160 Gems[/b][/center][/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4021297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40213/4021297_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote][center]Male Skydancer- Midnight Iridescent/Navy Shimmer/Leaf Circuit [b]65K Treasures or 160 Gems[/b][/center][/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4021296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40213/4021296_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [quote][center]Male Skydancer- Storm Iridescent/Navy Shimmer/Avocado Circuit [b]65K Treasures or 160 Gems[/b][/center][/quote]
@agno3

My Sky's Consortium pair has hatched today!
Let me know if any of these offspring interest you, and we can try working something out if necessary. (:
Quote:
Female Skydancer- Blue Iridescent/Navy Shimmer/Green Circuit
65K Treasures or 160 Gems

Quote:
Male Skydancer- Midnight Iridescent/Navy Shimmer/Leaf Circuit

Quote:
Male Skydancer- Storm Iridescent/Navy Shimmer/Avocado Circuit
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2