Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] T/DG, RTB, imperials, coatls, & SDs
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 53 54
@acantha yes she will
@acantha yes she will
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness That's awesome! ^^
@lunusdragoness That's awesome! ^^
t8H4oa5.pngsuKcQQf.pngUeqVPmF.png
T3hkNqx.png
wklLZNi.pngA5IOZ3A.pngFH857G9.png
@demos @tikindidragon @rhea @mineral @zenithdragon and @acantha just doing some pinging real quick
@demos @tikindidragon @rhea @mineral @zenithdragon and @acantha just doing some pinging real quick
boIu4p9.png
Why are you pinging me? I never expressed an interest in being pinged -_- Don't ping me again, please.
Why are you pinging me? I never expressed an interest in being pinged -_- Don't ping me again, please.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@lunusdragoness Awesome, let me know when/what dragon you want a discount on. C8
@lunusdragoness Awesome, let me know when/what dragon you want a discount on. C8
T3hkNqx.png
Eh go dig a well rhea and if it's possible can I have a discount on the little cutie that's being held for me? @acantha
Eh go dig a well rhea and if it's possible can I have a discount on the little cutie that's being held for me? @acantha
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness Yup, sent a crossroads with the discount so you can accept it whenever you're ready. c:
@lunusdragoness Yup, sent a crossroads with the discount so you can accept it whenever you're ready. c:
T3hkNqx.png
Ok @ghostil @klinneah @tonners @abril @karrotdragoness adding another one @shinigamileaf no more discount needed please
Ok @ghostil @klinneah @tonners @abril @karrotdragoness adding another one @shinigamileaf no more discount needed please
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness Sounds good! c:
@lunusdragoness Sounds good! c:
T3hkNqx.png
@acantha free bump
@acantha free bump
boIu4p9.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 53 54