Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Triple gene coatl for boon?
1 2
@Peony Done!
@Peony Done!
357hgmu.png
@Peony - have 100K, working to 150K
@Peony - have 100K, working to 150K
@mamamouse okey, the boon didnt work i think because they hatch at rollover so you still have plenty of time ^^
@mamamouse okey, the boon didnt work i think because they hatch at rollover so you still have plenty of time ^^
XsyYMAb.png
That's annoying! (For you, not me.) But it gives more time to sway you to Nature. XD Or lightning. Those eyes... (I know next to nothing about the internal pros/cons of each flight.)
That's annoying! (For you, not me.) But it gives more time to sway you to Nature. XD Or lightning. Those eyes... (I know next to nothing about the internal pros/cons of each flight.)
@mamamouse haha to tell you the truth if it wasnt Light it would be Nature.. sooo yeah =0 main sway between the 2 is im more of an philosophical person i thiiiiink... that an light eyes go with more of my draggies...
@mamamouse haha to tell you the truth if it wasnt Light it would be Nature.. sooo yeah =0 main sway between the 2 is im more of an philosophical person i thiiiiink... that an light eyes go with more of my draggies...
XsyYMAb.png
Edited: Alright, no payment plan needed. Those auctions went FAST.
Edited: Alright, no payment plan needed. Those auctions went FAST.
@mamamouse hey, im afraid we only got girls this time around. I have this girl left though.. Seafoam/Seafoam/Teal [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2873315] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28734/2873315_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mamamouse hey, im afraid we only got girls this time around. I have this girl left though..

Seafoam/Seafoam/Teal

2873315_350.png
XsyYMAb.png
Alas, my clan seems to be saturated with females. I'm sure you'll find a home for her soon!
Alas, my clan seems to be saturated with females. I'm sure you'll find a home for her soon!
@mamamouse Aww i know the feeling... ¬. ¬ thankyou anyways and good luck with the T you just amassed..
@mamamouse Aww i know the feeling... ¬. ¬ thankyou anyways and good luck with the T you just amassed..
XsyYMAb.png
1 2