Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The iBurner - Rainbows errywhere
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
@Tavvi
Squeeee I know he's beautiful. He's also a purebred Gen3 (idk his family tree is pretty, not sure it means anything else except for making me feel smug and pretentious on the inside)

I can do gems at 1:390 if you are interested. Or if you find lower in the forums, just let me know and I'll adjust the price accordingly.
@Tavvi
Squeeee I know he's beautiful. He's also a purebred Gen3 (idk his family tree is pretty, not sure it means anything else except for making me feel smug and pretentious on the inside)

I can do gems at 1:390 if you are interested. Or if you find lower in the forums, just let me know and I'll adjust the price accordingly.
oz2YrQ2.png
@Win can you translate that to gems for me? My brain has apparently just died and won't let me figure the amount out. (it's been one of those weeks.)
@Win can you translate that to gems for me? My brain has apparently just died and won't let me figure the amount out. (it's been one of those weeks.)
@Tavvi
Gems are currently at 1:380, just double-checked!
At that rate, 790 Gems would cover his cost!
@Tavvi
Gems are currently at 1:380, just double-checked!
At that rate, 790 Gems would cover his cost!
oz2YrQ2.png
@win thanks (my brain just refused for me to figure that out lol. MInd tossing me a crossroads and I'll take him off your hands for ya? XD All the pretty babies from you!

EdIt: THANKS FOR THE BABY!!! *so excited!* XD XD XD
@win thanks (my brain just refused for me to figure that out lol. MInd tossing me a crossroads and I'll take him off your hands for ya? XD All the pretty babies from you!

EdIt: THANKS FOR THE BABY!!! *so excited!* XD XD XD
I missed the perfect baby *cries*
I missed the perfect baby *cries*
M5rq2UV.png
@rainerain
Leaf/Mulberry/Leaf!?
SO SORRY xD You just saved your wallet 300K though
-patsurface-

Respect is breeding with his usual mate Conglomerate next month..but month after that, I may breed him with Juliett again. She's still hunting for her perfect Gen2 mate...haven't found one I like yet.
@rainerain
Leaf/Mulberry/Leaf!?
SO SORRY xD You just saved your wallet 300K though
-patsurface-

Respect is breeding with his usual mate Conglomerate next month..but month after that, I may breed him with Juliett again. She's still hunting for her perfect Gen2 mate...haven't found one I like yet.
oz2YrQ2.png
Up!
Up!
oz2YrQ2.png
@Win
I was looking at the WC lady but she's gone, dang ):
but
pssst do you want to affiliate
@Win
I was looking at the WC lady but she's gone, dang ):
but
pssst do you want to affiliate