Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sugar Scales: for bright sweet babies!
@Occisor
Awesome! I hate waiting weeks for a cooldown, haha. Do you know what price range you might be looking for, just for my future reference?
@Occisor
Awesome! I hate waiting weeks for a cooldown, haha. Do you know what price range you might be looking for, just for my future reference?
5gCMn1D.png
@chaosmagic probably somewhere between 275k-400k, depending on how they came out? their last clutch sold at 450 a pop and one 475k baby, but that was during the coatl boom, so it's a bit hard to try and work out where to go from there, you know? i want to be fair to myself AND the buyers, haha.
@chaosmagic probably somewhere between 275k-400k, depending on how they came out? their last clutch sold at 450 a pop and one 475k baby, but that was during the coatl boom, so it's a bit hard to try and work out where to go from there, you know? i want to be fair to myself AND the buyers, haha.
tumblr_inline_n2tinrugoR1qdkm0s.png
@Occisor
Yeah, it feels like prices are always fluctuating so I definitely understand being unsure about pricing. I guess we'll just see when the babies arrive. :)
@Occisor
Yeah, it feels like prices are always fluctuating so I definitely understand being unsure about pricing. I guess we'll just see when the babies arrive. :)
5gCMn1D.png
Hi!

I was wondering if you had plans to breed Rodolphe & Jolene when their cooldown is up. I'd be interested in buying one of their offspring if you managed to get a female spiral with circuit as a tert at least.

Thanks!
Hi!

I was wondering if you had plans to breed Rodolphe & Jolene when their cooldown is up. I'd be interested in buying one of their offspring if you managed to get a female spiral with circuit as a tert at least.

Thanks!
@TheAnneh @colorfulcotton @moyaofthemist bluh i was WAY busy yesterday so here's yesterday and today's clutches: [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/393c1c484f26e00ad942132dac09e237/tumblr_n43txnaTBa1smigzno1_500.png[/img] [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/90082acd54f041443e76be7f2b72a0e4/tumblr_n44ieozevX1smigzno1_500.png[/img] all seven are in the ah and also listed at the front of this thread with their respective colors, sexes and prices. tomorrow anais and benoit hatch their third clutch! :D
@TheAnneh @colorfulcotton @moyaofthemist

bluh i was WAY busy yesterday so here's yesterday and today's clutches:

tumblr_n43txnaTBa1smigzno1_500.png

tumblr_n44ieozevX1smigzno1_500.png

all seven are in the ah and also listed at the front of this thread with their respective colors, sexes and prices. tomorrow anais and benoit hatch their third clutch! :D
SCRATCH THAT the sky/pink/rose tundra was purchased barely outta the nest. anyway THE REST ARE, AS OF RIGHT NOW, VERY AVAILABLE! now i'm gonna go get ready for work!
SCRATCH THAT the sky/pink/rose tundra was purchased barely outta the nest. anyway THE REST ARE, AS OF RIGHT NOW, VERY AVAILABLE! now i'm gonna go get ready for work!
@Occisor
Oh, drat, I was gonna pounce on that sky/pink/rose one! Oh well. They would've made a good mate for a dragon who...wait, I just bought that dragon a mate.

And this, kids, is why you don't dragon-shop while half-asleep.
@Occisor
Oh, drat, I was gonna pounce on that sky/pink/rose one! Oh well. They would've made a good mate for a dragon who...wait, I just bought that dragon a mate.

And this, kids, is why you don't dragon-shop while half-asleep.
tumblr_inline_mua5h1oVum1qkmeyx.png
Published Works | Blog | GoodReads | Commissions
okay GOOD NEWS and BAD NEWS bad news first: @moyaofthemist @Fincher @Lyudmylah @Dexpri [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/9d6da7b87c5e1b66cb846ace523a2ec9/tumblr_n466ee2hVY1smigzno1_500.png[/img] olympe and sinclair punked me and gave me only two eggs. since @dyfri paid for "a couple" of hatchlings with a fairly hefty sum, they get to claim both eggs. if they're uninterested in one or both and want to wait for next round, then you fine pinglisters will get a crack at them. good news! @TheAnneh @colorfulcotton (already pinged)moyaofthemist [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/d9ed253b4d331720af16234607faf29d/tumblr_n466jdil9X1smigzno1_500.png[/img] look at these sweet girls! anais and benoit's third clutch. violet/rose/magenta both, and i'm looking for 250k, but i can go 200k for pinglisters. i'll be working a 13 hour day today with a one hour break between shifts, so i won't be home until late, so i'll see you guys tonight!
okay GOOD NEWS and BAD NEWS

bad news first: @moyaofthemist @Fincher @Lyudmylah @Dexpri

tumblr_n466ee2hVY1smigzno1_500.png

olympe and sinclair punked me and gave me only two eggs. since @dyfri paid for "a couple" of hatchlings with a fairly hefty sum, they get to claim both eggs. if they're uninterested in one or both and want to wait for next round, then you fine pinglisters will get a crack at them.

good news! @TheAnneh @colorfulcotton (already pinged)moyaofthemist

tumblr_n466jdil9X1smigzno1_500.png

look at these sweet girls! anais and benoit's third clutch. violet/rose/magenta both, and i'm looking for 250k, but i can go 200k for pinglisters. i'll be working a 13 hour day today with a one hour break between shifts, so i won't be home until late, so i'll see you guys tonight!
It's okay, I can wait.

Also can I get put on Astor & Riva's ping list as well?
It's okay, I can wait.

Also can I get put on Astor & Riva's ping list as well?
20us5l0.jpg
@Dexpri you absolutely may!
@Dexpri you absolutely may!