Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Thief's Den {on Holiday} ♥Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Valentine

Could you ping me for the Shinigami?
@Valentine

Could you ping me for the Shinigami?
@Marethyu I sure can :)
@Marethyu I sure can :)
pauldo27a8f.png
@baras
@Marethyu

In regards to the Shinigami's you are both on the list but the order you are in does not matter, it is first come first serve, I only ping you when the hatchlings are listed :)

I just wanted to make you two aware. I think I mentioned it somewhere but it may not have been read. :)
@baras
@Marethyu

In regards to the Shinigami's you are both on the list but the order you are in does not matter, it is first come first serve, I only ping you when the hatchlings are listed :)

I just wanted to make you two aware. I think I mentioned it somewhere but it may not have been read. :)
pauldo27a8f.png
@Valentine sounds good!
@Valentine sounds good!
hatchery ~ looking to buy ~ selling
@Zeco5000
I have 2 pretty girls from Simple Ways :) Snoe White and White Knite
@Zeco5000
I have 2 pretty girls from Simple Ways :) Snoe White and White Knite
pauldo27a8f.png
@Valentine they are gorgeous but unfortunately didn't produce the colors I was hoping they would :(
@Valentine they are gorgeous but unfortunately didn't produce the colors I was hoping they would :(
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Zeco5000
No worries :) What colours were you looking for?
@Zeco5000
No worries :) What colours were you looking for?
pauldo27a8f.png
@Valentine I was hoping for a secondary in the black range and a tert closer to the greens.
@Valentine I was hoping for a secondary in the black range and a tert closer to the greens.
YbK7YHI.giftumblr_nk1uzmKgNc1u3wsjco6_r1_100.png
@Valentine Could you please put me on the ping list for the Shinigami? Thank you!
@Valentine Could you please put me on the ping list for the Shinigami? Thank you!
deNuhs5.png
@Maneater Added! :) Please read below concerneing the order of users for The Shinigamis. [i][/i][quote name="Valentine" date="2014-05-07 18:41:53"]@baras @Marethyu In regards to the Shinigami's you are both on the list but [b]the order you are in does not matter, it is first come first serve[/b], I only ping you when the hatchlings are listed :) I just wanted to make you two aware. I think I mentioned it somewhere but it may not have been read. :)[/quote]
@Maneater
Added! :)

Please read below concerneing the order of users for The Shinigamis.

Valentine wrote on 2014-05-07 18:41:53:
@baras
@Marethyu

pauldo27a8f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9