Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | A Hatchery of Ice and Fire - 31 Pairs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Avenger
@Synchros
@faithofthefallen
@Coolangel533
@birdking
@teracoda
@nerada
@eccogamer

Hello all! The gold circuit coatls have hatched a whopping five eggs! You can find all the lil' uns on the main page. The are currently not up in the AH, but will be at this end of this week.

They're going for about 250k, or the gem equivalent, but everything in negotiable.
@Avenger
@Synchros
@faithofthefallen
@Coolangel533
@birdking
@teracoda
@nerada
@eccogamer

Hello all! The gold circuit coatls have hatched a whopping five eggs! You can find all the lil' uns on the main page. The are currently not up in the AH, but will be at this end of this week.

They're going for about 250k, or the gem equivalent, but everything in negotiable.
If you would like to be removed from a ping list, just lemme know ^^
If you would like to be removed from a ping list, just lemme know ^^
@Andromeda I would like to skip my turn. I don't have the money at the time and I'm currently saving for lair space. Thanks for the ping
@Andromeda I would like to skip my turn. I don't have the money at the time and I'm currently saving for lair space. Thanks for the ping
courier_spitfire.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifCoolangel533.png
@Andromeda

You pinged me literally whilst I was searching for near crim/crim/gold girls okay.
Perfect timing.

I'm just a little bit short of the money right now, but would you mind holding this girl for me?
Should be able to get it before the end of the day. ^^
@Andromeda

You pinged me literally whilst I was searching for near crim/crim/gold girls okay.
Perfect timing.

I'm just a little bit short of the money right now, but would you mind holding this girl for me?
Should be able to get it before the end of the day. ^^
@Andromeda

SO gorgeous! I ended up finding the dragon I needed a while back though so as much as I'd --love- more fiery baybehs I sadly must reserve lair space u_u. You can take me off their pinglist but thanks so much for trying to help me out in my search!!!
@Andromeda

SO gorgeous! I ended up finding the dragon I needed a while back though so as much as I'd --love- more fiery baybehs I sadly must reserve lair space u_u. You can take me off their pinglist but thanks so much for trying to help me out in my search!!!
e0c217_zps5117c28b.png

Ping me to get my attention ;)
@Andromeda is the blood/crim/gold coatl still available?
@Andromeda is the blood/crim/gold coatl still available?
leGcgNM.png
@Avenger

I've actually had someone else ask me to hold her just before. I should know their answer by Friday though, if you don't mind the wait?
@Avenger

I've actually had someone else ask me to hold her just before. I should know their answer by Friday though, if you don't mind the wait?
@EccoGamer

Currently two people are ahead of you for her. I'll keep you informed?
@EccoGamer

Currently two people are ahead of you for her. I'll keep you informed?
@Andromeda

Okidoki
@Andromeda

Okidoki
leGcgNM.png
@Andromeda

No problem, I'm happy to wait. ^^
@Andromeda

No problem, I'm happy to wait. ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13