Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ★RAINBOW POOLS★ - Rainbows for Sale!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 59 60
@Rayn

Could I get my name on the pinglist for Island Dragons? For snapper babies? :>
@Rayn

Could I get my name on the pinglist for Island Dragons? For snapper babies? :>
Gejcwcq.png
@rahstis @Vile @Korozo

Added! Thanks for your interest!
@rahstis @Vile @Korozo

Added! Thanks for your interest!
sig-2.png
@rayn
Can you also add me to the ping list for Mirages? :3
@rayn
Can you also add me to the ping list for Mirages? :3
signature.png
@imperialhare Sure, thanks for your interest! ^__^
@imperialhare Sure, thanks for your interest! ^__^
sig-2.png
^
^
sig-2.png
^
^
sig-2.png
@KaylaEve @Simmy27star @rahstis Strawberries & Cream baby. One egg, and of course, it's a wildclaw(not a coatl -_-) But she's double rose with a pink tert ^_^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3238420] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32385/3238420_350.png[/img] [/url]
@KaylaEve @Simmy27star @rahstis

Strawberries & Cream baby. One egg, and of course, it's a wildclaw(not a coatl -_-)

But she's double rose with a pink tert ^_^

3238420_350.png
sig-2.png
@rayn

Hnn, she's a total cutie, but I'm not really interested in double Rose. Could you keep me on her parents' pinglist, though? And good luck sellin' her!
@rayn

Hnn, she's a total cutie, but I'm not really interested in double Rose. Could you keep me on her parents' pinglist, though? And good luck sellin' her!
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve Sure no worries. Do you have any colour preferences? I could ping you when you get the colours you want instead of bothering you all the time with pings xD Thanks!
@KaylaEve Sure no worries. Do you have any colour preferences? I could ping you when you get the colours you want instead of bothering you all the time with pings xD Thanks!
sig-2.png
@rayn

I think there's too many combos that I'm holdin' out for for me to really list 'em, plus I like seein' your drags' pretty babies, even if I'm not interested in them. XD And I forgot to say before, but I'm sorry if I don't always respond to your pings! I always mean to, but if I'm not interested in the hatchling(s)/they've already been sold, I tend to forget to do it right away, then I don't remember until, like, a week later. XP But yeah, anyway, nope, no real preferences! ^^
@rayn

I think there's too many combos that I'm holdin' out for for me to really list 'em, plus I like seein' your drags' pretty babies, even if I'm not interested in them. XD And I forgot to say before, but I'm sorry if I don't always respond to your pings! I always mean to, but if I'm not interested in the hatchling(s)/they've already been sold, I tend to forget to do it right away, then I don't remember until, like, a week later. XP But yeah, anyway, nope, no real preferences! ^^
psNzThg.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 59 60