Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/R] Coatl - the Children of the Sun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
Added @Drav and @kasib to the ping list c:
Added @Drav and @kasib to the ping list c:
m2yLT5E.png
@Goodra
Oh hell, add me to the ping list too please. If I hadn't gone broke making my own Coatl pair today, I would be all over this.
@Goodra
Oh hell, add me to the ping list too please. If I hadn't gone broke making my own Coatl pair today, I would be all over this.
@DynamiteRave, sure!

I'm completely broke after buying the scroll for her, so yeah, I know the feeling!
I mean, how could anyone NOT love these awesome dragons? i've been waiting for this breed for so long, it took me maybe 5 minutes before deciding to spend all my hard-earned money at once haha
@DynamiteRave, sure!

I'm completely broke after buying the scroll for her, so yeah, I know the feeling!
I mean, how could anyone NOT love these awesome dragons? i've been waiting for this breed for so long, it took me maybe 5 minutes before deciding to spend all my hard-earned money at once haha
m2yLT5E.png
@goodra @Pyrus I'd love to be added to a ping list for future briefings! :u; Thank you!
@goodra @Pyrus I'd love to be added to a ping list for future briefings! :u; Thank you!
@cgeez
adding you right now :3
@cgeez
adding you right now :3
m2yLT5E.png
I'm having so much fun making those banners *w*
I'm having so much fun making those banners *w*
m2yLT5E.png
I just realized... *breedings. Darn auto-correct. XD
I just realized... *breedings. Darn auto-correct. XD
@Goodra Put me down for this! Shipping 50k over in a second (my money's currently being collateral'd)
@Goodra Put me down for this! Shipping 50k over in a second (my money's currently being collateral'd)
vnfnSuk.gif
@cgeez
Briefings? hahah
I hadn't notice until you pointed it out xD
@cgeez
Briefings? hahah
I hadn't notice until you pointed it out xD
m2yLT5E.png
@Goodra Add me to the ping list, please? :3
@Goodra Add me to the ping list, please? :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32