Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | + Fai Sales: 15k or less dragons +
Welcome to my sales thread! It changes from time to time, depending on the dragons I have available. Take a look around! To Purchase: [LIST] [*] Click the dragon you want and then go to their profile, selecting the 'Purchase' button. [/LIST] + I am willing to hold a dragon for you! + I'm open to haggle! Just Ping/Message me. :) + I will also trade scrolls and genes! Message/ping me! [b]Dragons are listed from cheapest to most expensive![/b] [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6784962] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67850/6784962_350.png[/img] [/url] Navy Tiger / Splash Shimmer / Sky Crackle Female - 10k[/quote]
Welcome to my sales thread! It changes from time to time, depending on the dragons I have available. Take a look around!

To Purchase:
  • Click the dragon you want and then go to their profile, selecting the 'Purchase' button.

+ I am willing to hold a dragon for you!
+ I'm open to haggle! Just Ping/Message me. :)
+ I will also trade scrolls and genes! Message/ping me!

Dragons are listed from cheapest to most expensive!
Quote:

6784962_350.png

Navy Tiger / Splash Shimmer / Sky Crackle
Female - 10k
Sales Thread | Art Shop | Art Tumblr | DeviantART

Please ping me if you reply to me!
@Faindri Could you please hold the platinum/white/maize SD for me for a day or two, please~?
@Faindri Could you please hold the platinum/white/maize SD for me for a day or two, please~?
@Elecii

Yes, I can do that! I'll take him off the AH for two days, and you can message me again if you're still interested. Is that ok?
@Elecii

Yes, I can do that! I'll take him off the AH for two days, and you can message me again if you're still interested. Is that ok?

@Faindri That's fine! I'll send a crossroads either tomorrow or the day after for him, if that's okay~?
@Faindri That's fine! I'll send a crossroads either tomorrow or the day after for him, if that's okay~?
@Elecii That'll work! c:
@Elecii That'll work! c:

Ooo! These are good, not what I am looking for, so I wish you well on your sales!
Ooo! These are good, not what I am looking for, so I wish you well on your sales!
@radicalknight Thanks!
@radicalknight Thanks!

BUMP
BUMP