Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | N7 Hatchery - Closed for now!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@NerakaFenice
(omg I love this) though I probably won't have enough treasure then, I would love to be pinged for the N7 day pair!
@NerakaFenice
(omg I love this) though I probably won't have enough treasure then, I would love to be pinged for the N7 day pair!
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
@QueenStaldra
Added you to the ping list and don't be afraid about the payment. It won't be much for follow ME Fans^^

@Dalish
Added you as well for the Ping List and I'm more than honored to breed you your Grunt.
Wrex and Bakara are Breedready but I won't have the place for the hatchlings until I got the N7-Day Whelps to a new home but when that is happend, I'll breed them in an Ice-nest for you because I know someone there.
@QueenStaldra
Added you to the ping list and don't be afraid about the payment. It won't be much for follow ME Fans^^

@Dalish
Added you as well for the Ping List and I'm more than honored to breed you your Grunt.
Wrex and Bakara are Breedready but I won't have the place for the hatchlings until I got the N7-Day Whelps to a new home but when that is happend, I'll breed them in an Ice-nest for you because I know someone there.
cdpykkvcrkou.png
@Actaeon
@Dalish
@QueenStaldra

Happy N7 Day my dear Mass Effected!

I proudly present you the Children of Saren and Shepard to celebrate that special Day!

all have a home now

Everyone of you can have a hatchlings for a small fee of your personal liking as a gift for this Special Day and to spreed to N7- Love. Actaeon as the first pick, than Dalish and than Queen due to there position on the ping list.
@Actaeon
@Dalish
@QueenStaldra

Happy N7 Day my dear Mass Effected!

I proudly present you the Children of Saren and Shepard to celebrate that special Day!

all have a home now

Everyone of you can have a hatchlings for a small fee of your personal liking as a gift for this Special Day and to spreed to N7- Love. Actaeon as the first pick, than Dalish and than Queen due to there position on the ping list.
cdpykkvcrkou.png
shepard/saren babies ahhhhhhh!!!! i can't wait to choose, they're beautiful!
shepard/saren babies ahhhhhhh!!!! i can't wait to choose, they're beautiful!
final-sig.png
@NerakaFenice

Oh my spirits, these dragons are BEYOND gorgeous - Congratulation on this amazing clutch, my friend!! :D
I have been thinking very hard about this, as all hatchlings are beautiful, but I would like to take the White/Coal/Forest boy into my lair! He immediately struck a chord in our fighting squad, so you can be sure that he will make his father proud once he has grown! ;)
@NerakaFenice

Oh my spirits, these dragons are BEYOND gorgeous - Congratulation on this amazing clutch, my friend!! :D
I have been thinking very hard about this, as all hatchlings are beautiful, but I would like to take the White/Coal/Forest boy into my lair! He immediately struck a chord in our fighting squad, so you can be sure that he will make his father proud once he has grown! ;)
arcane_lightinig_banner.png dividerlightning.png arcane_lightinig_banner.png
@Dalish
It your time now to choose your hatchling.
@Dalish
It your time now to choose your hatchling.
cdpykkvcrkou.png
@NerakaFenice i'd love the obsidian/white/emerald male! he's beautiful~
@NerakaFenice i'd love the obsidian/white/emerald male! he's beautiful~
final-sig.png
@Dalish
Than send a CR with what you want to give for him and he is yours ^^
@Dalish
Than send a CR with what you want to give for him and he is yours ^^
cdpykkvcrkou.png
@NerakaFenice
I wouldn't like any of them sorry! (I'm trying to fill my lair with coatls) Thank you for pinging me though c: I hope they both find a good home and happy N7 day!
@NerakaFenice
I wouldn't like any of them sorry! (I'm trying to fill my lair with coatls) Thank you for pinging me though c: I hope they both find a good home and happy N7 day!
purble_palazzo_siggy_by_bambetov-dcf1qya.pngvqgtuf_by_bambetov-dbtg24j.png
@QueenStaldra
Absolutely no problem and thanks for replying!
@QueenStaldra
Absolutely no problem and thanks for replying!
cdpykkvcrkou.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10