Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE FREE FREE. XMAS SALE AND WHATEVER
1 2 3 4 5 6
@EmmaJay
Yeah really, I mean there was you guys at the start but that was just about it and I have a double white SD he's paired with at the moment. Neither of them have genes, they're actually on the main breeding page.
@EmmaJay
Yeah really, I mean there was you guys at the start but that was just about it and I have a double white SD he's paired with at the moment. Neither of them have genes, they're actually on the main breeding page.
XHxgasI.gif
@TimeShadow, just FYI - your signature link takes me to the general forums page, not to your other thread....
@TimeShadow, just FYI - your signature link takes me to the general forums page, not to your other thread....
~ Accomplish the Impossible - it only takes a little more time ~

Arcane_dream.png
is the obsidian basic/ice basic.black circuit still available?
is the obsidian basic/ice basic.black circuit still available?
@TimeShadow - ;n; Just the one I wanted... Well, since @Ruckus wants the black one, I want the purple one >:C
@TimeShadow - ;n; Just the one I wanted... Well, since @Ruckus wants the black one, I want the purple one >:C
@Ruckus
The black one is was actually just scooped up XD I'm sorry

@HeavyCat
Fine by me. Want me to send the crossroads?
@Ruckus
The black one is was actually just scooped up XD I'm sorry

@HeavyCat
Fine by me. Want me to send the crossroads?
XHxgasI.gif
bump
bump
XHxgasI.gif
@TimeShadow - Sure. o3o
@TimeShadow - Sure. o3o
@HeavyCat
Awesome :) she's on her way
@HeavyCat
Awesome :) she's on her way
XHxgasI.gif
I just wanted to post and say your Ridge and Pearlcatcher pair are amazing. My lair's not big enough for more dragons unfortunately, but I'm sure plenty of people will take these dragons. :)
I just wanted to post and say your Ridge and Pearlcatcher pair are amazing. My lair's not big enough for more dragons unfortunately, but I'm sure plenty of people will take these dragons. :)
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
@Hol
Awww :) Thanks. Want me to ping you when the babies hatch again? Just in case you get the lair space :P
@Hol
Awww :) Thanks. Want me to ping you when the babies hatch again? Just in case you get the lair space :P
XHxgasI.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6