Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | over
1 2
@hayum
75g on #9
@hayum
75g on #9
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
so sorry for the wait, I was unexpectedly busy yesterday :(

@hayum @ThunderShock @Xendra
congrats on winning one or more auctions! I'll send a CR your way :)

@Jayfeather88
I am so sorry, but your last bid came too late :( the auction ended at 1pm yesterday with a 1-hour snipe guard... apologies!
so sorry for the wait, I was unexpectedly busy yesterday :(

@hayum @ThunderShock @Xendra
congrats on winning one or more auctions! I'll send a CR your way :)

@Jayfeather88
I am so sorry, but your last bid came too late :( the auction ended at 1pm yesterday with a 1-hour snipe guard... apologies!
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
@hayum
oh my god, I just realized that I accidentally must have placed the dragon you bid on in the AH yesterday and they aleady sold- I am. so incredibly sorry! :( for real, I have no idea how that happened, I sorted them into groups in my lair to not have that happen and still- I hope you're not too sad, maybe you and the current owner can work something out? :c
@hayum
oh my god, I just realized that I accidentally must have placed the dragon you bid on in the AH yesterday and they aleady sold- I am. so incredibly sorry! :( for real, I have no idea how that happened, I sorted them into groups in my lair to not have that happen and still- I hope you're not too sad, maybe you and the current owner can work something out? :c
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
@Istasha Oh, oops QwQ That's a shame but okay though, it's like they are AB'ed I guess. Thank you for letting me know!
@Istasha Oh, oops QwQ That's a shame but okay though, it's like they are AB'ed I guess. Thank you for letting me know!
1 2