Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Lvl 25 Permabab Christmas G1
[Size=5]Okay, it's not Christmas, but it may as well be with this guy![/size] [Size=5]Berry is a XYZ G1 with a Christmasy color palette- even the hatch date is Christmas (Eve)! (12/24/21). I'd love to see this guy go on to a new home and get some new lore! Once the auction ends, I will give the buyer a scroll of renaming free of charge should they want to rename them to their liking![/size] [Size=5]*Bids are be in the form of Gems, MI is 100G *Be respectful. If you do not win the auction, don't complain. *Ping the person you're outbidding *Once you bid, please do not back out. Be sure you want to commit! *I'd appreciate if you did not edit your post. Should there be a mistake, make a new post. *There will be a snipe guard of 1 hour *Auction will end a week from now (11/29/23)[/size] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74567726][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745678/74567726_350.png[/img][/url] [Size=5]SB: 1000G[/size] [Size=5]MI: 100G[/size] [Size=5]AB: 1500G[/size]
Okay, it's not Christmas, but it may as well be with this guy!

Berry is a XYZ G1 with a Christmasy color palette- even the hatch date is Christmas (Eve)! (12/24/21). I'd love to see this guy go on to a new home and get some new lore!
Once the auction ends, I will give the buyer a scroll of renaming free of charge should they want to rename them to their liking!

*Bids are be in the form of Gems, MI is 100G
*Be respectful. If you do not win the auction, don't complain.
*Ping the person you're outbidding
*Once you bid, please do not back out. Be sure you want to commit!
*I'd appreciate if you did not edit your post. Should there be a mistake, make a new post.
*There will be a snipe guard of 1 hour
*Auction will end a week from now (11/29/23)

74567726_350.png
SB: 1000G
MI: 100G
AB: 1500G
8erVaMf.png RYeGELy.png
Bump
Bump
8erVaMf.png RYeGELy.png
Bump
Bump
8erVaMf.png RYeGELy.png
Bump