Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 3 G1 Fully Gened Coatls Auction
1 2
[center]Hello, everyone! I have recently fallen out of love with some very lovely Generation One coatls. Instead of simply listing them, or getting rid of them, however, I wish to auction them![/center] [center][size=5][b]Auction goes until [u]March 1st @ 12:00 FRT[/u][/b][/size][/center] [b][i]Auction rules:[/i][/b] [left][LIST] [*]In your post, include [i]the number and name[/i] of the dragon you are bidding for. [color=red]If you do not include this in your post, your bid will not be counted and will be ignored.[/color] [*][color=red]Absolutely no proxy bidding will be allowed. [b]If you are proxy bidding you and the person you are proxying for will be disqualified from the bid.[/b][/color] [*]Do not delete or edit your post. If you must make a correction make a new post. [*]Ping the person you're outbidding. [*]Ping me in the post. [*][b]Minimum[/b] increase is [b]50g[/b]. [*]There is no [i]maximum[/i] increase. [*]Please post all bids in [i]gems[/i]. [*][color=green]Gems, treasure, and mixed are all accepted.[/color] [*][color=green]Unhatched Plague Eggs, Apparel and Wishlist items are accepted at LAH.[/color] [*]I will not accept [i]fodder[/i] familiars.[/color] [color=green]Boss, Previous Festival Year, Anniversary, and Event Familiars are a maybe and still only qualify at LAH price.[/color] [*][color=orange]Also willing to talk art but this is low priority.[/color] [*][color=red][i]I will not accept dragons.[/i][/color] [*]The dragons will be sent to respective winners via crossroads. [*][color=red]If dragons are not accepted within 48 Hours the bid will be voided and the dragon sent to the next highest bid.[/color] [*]Be respectful of everyone involved. [color=red]Anyone found being disrespectful, rude, fighting, bullying, and/or harassing other members of the auction will not only be disqualified from the auction [b]but will be reported to community staff.[/b][/color] [/LIST] [b]Conversion Rate is 1g:1000kt.[/b][/left] [center] [quote=Dragon 1 - Juice] [columns] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75924291][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/759243/75924291_350.png[/img][/url] Adult/Male/Coatl/Cantaloupe Clown/Fern Bee/Peach Peacock/Water Facet/Unbred/Generation 1 Comes with [item=Scroll of Renaming][/center] [nextcol] [quote] SB: 1,000g CB: - AB: 10,000g [/quote] [/columns] [/quote] [quote=Dragon 2 - Automaton] [columns] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75923303][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/759234/75923303_350.png[/img][/url] Adult/Male/Coatl/Buttercup Crystal/Marigold Facet/Ivory Gembond/Arcane Primal/Unbred/Generation 1 Comes with [item=Scroll of Renaming][/center] [nextcol] [quote] SB: 2,000g CB: - AB: 25,000g [/quote] [/columns] [/quote] [quote=Dragon 3 - Automaton] [columns] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71025980][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/710260/71025980_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Adult/Male/Coatl/Gold Crystal/Goldenrod Facet/Brown Gembond/Lightning Primal/Unbred/Generation 1/Level 25 Full Stat Full Stone Mire Culex Has low quality art in bio[/b] Comes with [item=Scroll of Renaming][/center] [nextcol] [quote] SB: 3,000g CB: - AB: 50,000g [/quote] [/columns] [/quote] [quote=Pinglists] [quote=General Ping] [/quote] [quote=Dragon 1] [/quote] [quote=Dragon 2] [/quote] [quote=Dragon 3] [/quote] [quote=48 Hour Ping] [/quote] [quote=24 Hour Ping] [/quote] [quote=12 Hour Ping] [/quote] [quote=I want to see who won Ping] [/quote] [/quote]
Hello, everyone! I have recently fallen out of love with some very lovely Generation One coatls. Instead of simply listing them, or getting rid of them, however, I wish to auction them!
Auction goes until March 1st @ 12:00 FRT

Auction rules:
  • In your post, include the number and name of the dragon you are bidding for. If you do not include this in your post, your bid will not be counted and will be ignored.
  • Absolutely no proxy bidding will be allowed. If you are proxy bidding you and the person you are proxying for will be disqualified from the bid.
  • Do not delete or edit your post. If you must make a correction make a new post.
  • Ping the person you're outbidding.
  • Ping me in the post.
  • Minimum increase is 50g.
  • There is no maximum increase.
  • Please post all bids in gems.
  • Gems, treasure, and mixed are all accepted.
  • Unhatched Plague Eggs, Apparel and Wishlist items are accepted at LAH.
  • I will not accept fodder familiars.[/color] Boss, Previous Festival Year, Anniversary, and Event Familiars are a maybe and still only qualify at LAH price.
  • Also willing to talk art but this is low priority.
  • I will not accept dragons.
  • The dragons will be sent to respective winners via crossroads.
  • If dragons are not accepted within 48 Hours the bid will be voided and the dragon sent to the next highest bid.
  • Be respectful of everyone involved. Anyone found being disrespectful, rude, fighting, bullying, and/or harassing other members of the auction will not only be disqualified from the auction but will be reported to community staff.

Conversion Rate is 1g:1000kt.
Dragon 1 - Juice wrote:
75924291_350.png
Adult/Male/Coatl/Cantaloupe Clown/Fern Bee/Peach Peacock/Water Facet/Unbred/Generation 1
Comes with Scroll of Renaming
Quote:
SB: 1,000g
CB: -
AB: 10,000g
Dragon 2 - Automaton wrote:
75923303_350.png
Adult/Male/Coatl/Buttercup Crystal/Marigold Facet/Ivory Gembond/Arcane Primal/Unbred/Generation 1
Quote:
SB: 2,000g
AB: 25,000g
Dragon 3 - Automaton wrote:
71025980_350.png
Adult/Male/Coatl/Gold Crystal/Goldenrod Facet/Brown Gembond/Lightning Primal/Unbred/Generation 1/Level 25 Full Stat Full Stone Mire Culex
Has low quality art in bio

Quote:
SB: 3,000g
AB: 50,000g
Pinglists wrote:
General Ping wrote:
Dragon 1 wrote:
Dragon 2 wrote:
Dragon 3 wrote:
48 Hour Ping wrote: