Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | W/w/w dragon for sale, digit 518609
1 2
If you're selling the male triple white too, it might help to list them together, as it looks like they were exclusively bred with each other. People like mates and family groups! c:

Also please let me know if you decide to sell Voreo, the Jade/Tomato wc, the magenta crackle wc, or either coatl! c:
If you're selling the male triple white too, it might help to list them together, as it looks like they were exclusively bred with each other. People like mates and family groups! c:

Also please let me know if you decide to sell Voreo, the Jade/Tomato wc, the magenta crackle wc, or either coatl! c:
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@aurora23 ah geez I must've gotten stuff mixed. Been awhile since I've done this and I'm on a phone which makes it small/hard at times lol.
@aurora23 ah geez I must've gotten stuff mixed. Been awhile since I've done this and I'm on a phone which makes it small/hard at times lol.
@catfeather I wasn't sure if people would still want them a pair or not but I'm happy to sell them together I may make a new thread and delete this one since I messed it up. ????
@catfeather I wasn't sure if people would still want them a pair or not but I'm happy to sell them together I may make a new thread and delete this one since I messed it up. ????
@PangerBan

If you need help selling your dragons I am happy to help you out, I am an auctioneer and I can help you learn how to set something up and what ping lists to use. If you set something else up Id strongly recommend that all dragons you want sold are in a single post, you decide whether you would like a flat sale or auction and when it will end, and then if youd like I can ping the proper lists for you
@PangerBan

If you need help selling your dragons I am happy to help you out, I am an auctioneer and I can help you learn how to set something up and what ping lists to use. If you set something else up Id strongly recommend that all dragons you want sold are in a single post, you decide whether you would like a flat sale or auction and when it will end, and then if youd like I can ping the proper lists for you
Ever heard of 4 Progenitor Dragons?

Follow the Linage to find out more! Auctioneer Services

Auction Service | DeviART|bonsai_by_miirshroom_2_by_austrealisink-dcb023p.png| Instagram | Art Shop
Honestly it could go either way, but I wanted to throw that out there since I've seen people frequently express interest in keeping pairs together, especially if they haven't had any other mates. c:
Honestly it could go either way, but I wanted to throw that out there since I've seen people frequently express interest in keeping pairs together, especially if they haven't had any other mates. c:
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@aurora23 I plan on selling off nearly all my old dragons and refreshing my lair. Just still figuring out values and such. I'll probably try making a big new post then :)
@aurora23 I plan on selling off nearly all my old dragons and refreshing my lair. Just still figuring out values and such. I'll probably try making a big new post then :)
Ldp (if this thread ever will exist. Or ping with remade thread)
Ldp (if this thread ever will exist. Or ping with remade thread)
Trade old 6, 7 dig imps for quest get as low ID as I can
812001.png703771.png 7brOMMT.png
Wow I wish I had 7kg, so lovely. Good luck selling
Wow I wish I had 7kg, so lovely. Good luck selling
Flight Rep Time:

Lightning|Water|Plague|Wind

Or browse some Old Oaks for sale?
1 2