Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 2-off XXX Naturally-born Primal
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79542611][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/795427/79542611_350.png[/img][/url] Cobalt / Cobalt / Sapphire Nature Primal Eyes Starting price: 10kt Auto-buy: 500kt (we'll probably never get there but- oh well .-. End date: september First 2022 rules: [LIST=1] [*]Please ping the person who bid before you! You don't need to ping me, though, because I'm subscribed to the thread! [*]Also add in your post the amount in currency you would like to bid! Please bid in treasure, but a mixed payment at the end is fine. Gem/treasure ratio is 1gem to 1000! [*]I also accept wishlist items! Please message me privately before bidding any items! [*]Please do not edit your bid-- if you made a mistake, just create another post and include previous pings, just make sure to state that you're correcting an error when posting! [*]There is no minimum increase, jsut please make it reasonable! [*]All bidding should be public. [*]You CANNOT withdraw bids! [/LIST] Edit: I'm still new to auctions so please message me away from this thread if I made a mistake. Thanks!
79542611_350.png
Cobalt / Cobalt / Sapphire
Nature Primal Eyes

Starting price: 10kt
Auto-buy: 500kt (we'll probably never get there but- oh well .-.
End date: september First 2022

rules:
  1. Please ping the person who bid before you! You don't need to ping me, though, because I'm subscribed to the thread!
  2. Also add in your post the amount in currency you would like to bid! Please bid in treasure, but a mixed payment at the end is fine. Gem/treasure ratio is 1gem to 1000!
  3. I also accept wishlist items! Please message me privately before bidding any items!
  4. Please do not edit your bid-- if you made a mistake, just create another post and include previous pings, just make sure to state that you're correcting an error when posting!
  5. There is no minimum increase, jsut please make it reasonable!
  6. All bidding should be public.
  7. You CANNOT withdraw bids!

Edit: I'm still new to auctions so please message me away from this thread if I made a mistake. Thanks!
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^