Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | G1s | Flaxen/Sand/Maize + more OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6
@laivence 1200g for 74879443

Time to up my bids :'). Same though, I usually stop myself from buying expensive G1s since I can always find a replacement eventually (and buying doubles would incinerate my wallet), but I'm making a small exception for this one since my b-day is coming up and I feel like treating myself (no guilt though, go for the win hehe).
@laivence 1200g for 74879443

Time to up my bids :'). Same though, I usually stop myself from buying expensive G1s since I can always find a replacement eventually (and buying doubles would incinerate my wallet), but I'm making a small exception for this one since my b-day is coming up and I feel like treating myself (no guilt though, go for the win hehe).
MbWTS6R.png
@laivence 1250g for 74879443

Oh that's really cool! (I'd guess which one but almost a third of your den is brown spirals lmao). I might be getting my hands on some twin (same colors/element/pose) G1s soon myself, and I've seen so many really cool sibling/similar colour dragon tabs in other lairs.
@laivence 1250g for 74879443

Oh that's really cool! (I'd guess which one but almost a third of your den is brown spirals lmao). I might be getting my hands on some twin (same colors/element/pose) G1s soon myself, and I've seen so many really cool sibling/similar colour dragon tabs in other lairs.
MbWTS6R.png
@laivence 1300g for 74879443

Ah! I love their fiery colours, and I could definitely see this one working well with them. If I remember rightly, I believe there's also another version of that skin as well that might fit (although I can't remember the colours on it at all).
@laivence 1300g for 74879443

Ah! I love their fiery colours, and I could definitely see this one working well with them. If I remember rightly, I believe there's also another version of that skin as well that might fit (although I can't remember the colours on it at all).
MbWTS6R.png
@laivence 1400g for 74879443

You're totally welcome, I lurk the spiral M skins section of the auction house almost bi-daily at this point, so I'm up to date on most of them xD (a very expensive hobby ;-;)
@laivence 1400g for 74879443

You're totally welcome, I lurk the spiral M skins section of the auction house almost bi-daily at this point, so I'm up to date on most of them xD (a very expensive hobby ;-;)
MbWTS6R.png
@laivence 1500g for 74879443

Honestly it doesn't take that long at all if you add price ranges in, since you get to know most of the constantly cycling skins and skip past them. The AH seems to be where I get most of my skins recently, since the skin/accent forum is too overwhelming for me.
@laivence 1500g for 74879443

Honestly it doesn't take that long at all if you add price ranges in, since you get to know most of the constantly cycling skins and skip past them. The AH seems to be where I get most of my skins recently, since the skin/accent forum is too overwhelming for me.
MbWTS6R.png
@laivence 1600g for 74879443

If you do then don't blame me if you buy like three on the first go around xD. I completely forgot about the GASP pinglist actually, thanks for reminding me! I really should sign up to that soon, when I'm not also being lazy.
@laivence 1600g for 74879443

If you do then don't blame me if you buy like three on the first go around xD. I completely forgot about the GASP pinglist actually, thanks for reminding me! I really should sign up to that soon, when I'm not also being lazy.
MbWTS6R.png
@laivence 1700g for 74879443

Us just sharing notes casually on cool dragons and skins whilst simultaneously in a bidding war lol.
@laivence 1700g for 74879443

Us just sharing notes casually on cool dragons and skins whilst simultaneously in a bidding war lol.
MbWTS6R.png
@laivence I've been thinking about this for a while since I really do like the dragon and still have a decent slice of funds left, but I think I'll leave this one to you, so I wish you the best of luck! It seems like you'll appreciate them more, and I'm sure I can find similar-ish colours later down the line.

It's been really fun talking to you though! Considering the whole convo started off of a small compliment in the middle of a bidding war, it turned out to be a super nice chat. If you feel like talking again for a bit or want to show off any dragons (I am definitely interested to see this one once you make some more concrete plans), feel free to shoot me a message :) now sleep time oop
@laivence I've been thinking about this for a while since I really do like the dragon and still have a decent slice of funds left, but I think I'll leave this one to you, so I wish you the best of luck! It seems like you'll appreciate them more, and I'm sure I can find similar-ish colours later down the line.

It's been really fun talking to you though! Considering the whole convo started off of a small compliment in the middle of a bidding war, it turned out to be a super nice chat. If you feel like talking again for a bit or want to show off any dragons (I am definitely interested to see this one once you make some more concrete plans), feel free to shoot me a message :) now sleep time oop
MbWTS6R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6