Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Done!
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="MewBladeXxX" date="2021-10-19 04:04:04" ] @AcretoSorian @Fluttering @Gwythaint @Marceline @IndigoCat @sickreaps Good morning! This is your LDP. The auction ends today at 17:00FR time! @Seonais @Rarumara Y’all aren’t on the LDP list, but since you have current bids, I figured I’d let y’all know today is the last day. Thanks! [/quote] edit: I didn’t meant to quote but I hit submit instead of cancel. My bad! what I meant to do was another reminder for ldp but more gracefully, oops
MewBladeXxX wrote on 2021-10-19 04:04:04:
@AcretoSorian @Fluttering @Gwythaint @Marceline @IndigoCat @sickreaps

Good morning! This is your LDP. The auction ends today at 17:00FR time!

@Seonais @Rarumara

Y’all aren’t on the LDP list, but since you have current bids, I figured I’d let y’all know today is the last day. Thanks!

edit: I didn’t meant to quote but I hit submit instead of cancel. My bad! what I meant to do was another reminder for ldp but more gracefully, oops
1xcX4j2.gif
@Seonais

Congrats on winning Dragon 1 and Dragon 7 at 700g and 400g respectively! Please send payment to @SimFeetUnder. Thank you!

@skimskittaa

Congrats on winning Dragon 4 at 650g! Please send payment to SimFeetUnder. Thank you!

@Seonais

Congrats on winning Dragon 1 and Dragon 7 at 700g and 400g respectively! Please send payment to @SimFeetUnder. Thank you!

@skimskittaa

Congrats on winning Dragon 4 at 650g! Please send payment to SimFeetUnder. Thank you!

1xcX4j2.gif
1 2 3 4 5