Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Sold!
[center][s] [color=#ffffff] [size=5]Hey everyone![/size] [/color] [/center][color=#ffffff][size=4]I have a quadruple Fire primal up for auction! I had fun with the special eyes challenge but now is time to move on. This is a simple and straightforward auction. [/color][/s] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635581/63558005_350.png[/img][/center] [quote][b]Starting bid: 2kg Current bid: 2kg by entelech [/b][/quote] [center][color=#ffffff][b][size=5]Rules[/b][/color][/center][list] [*]Ping @epicraw when bidding and ping the person you're outbidding as well! [*]Every auction ends 48 hours after the last bid has been placed.[list] [*]A CR will be sent to you when the auction ends, to which you'll attach the payment. If you don't do this within a week and you don't give an explanation, the dragon will go to the person who placed a bid before you.[/list] [*]Only accepting treasure and/or gems. [*]Gem to treasure rate is 1:1280. [*]Please be polite to everyone commenting on this thread![/list] -pinged- [/color]

Hey everyone!

I have a quadruple Fire primal up for auction! I had fun with the special eyes challenge but now is time to move on. This is a simple and straightforward auction.

63558005_350.png

Quote:
Starting bid: 2kg
Current bid: 2kg by entelech

Rules
  • Ping @epicraw when bidding and ping the person you're outbidding as well!
  • Every auction ends 48 hours after the last bid has been placed.
    • A CR will be sent to you when the auction ends, to which you'll attach the payment. If you don't do this within a week and you don't give an explanation, the dragon will go to the person who placed a bid before you.
  • Only accepting treasure and/or gems.
  • Gem to treasure rate is 1:1280.
  • Please be polite to everyone commenting on this thread!

-pinged-
[/color]
@epicraw

SB please
@epicraw

SB please
FtEyaKW.png
@entelech

Noted!
@entelech

Noted!
Bump