Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] FULLY STONED LEVEL 17 IMP!
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
CURRENT BID: 350kt by @/dragonraven21 I'm too lazy to get him to level 25 but hes leveled to 17 so he can equip all stones, but he already has them! Hes also fully stoned, well missing one ambush but ill put an ambush on him before sending him! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60365661] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/603657/60365661_350.png[/img] [/url] I only put stat points in strenght and quick so tinctures arent needed because it will work with almost any build! ill be nice and also take items but please write down your bid in gems or treasure! For example if you have 2 eggs to give you can write 600g for the bid! [b][i]HES FULLY STONED!!![/i][/b] Starting bid: [s]500g/500kt[/s] 300g/300kt since hes fully stoned and also high leveled![sub]and beautiful[/sub] found out that the cheapest fully stoned level 17 is for 300 on ah! Minimum increase: 10g/10kt! AutoBuy: 750g/700kt! [b][i][u]PLEASE DONT PING ME IM SUBBED! PING THE USER YOU ARE OUTBIDDING!!![/u][/i][/b] Guys, im really bad at pricing so if you think the prices are too high/low please pm me! YOU CANT TAKE BACK YOUR BIDS! THANK YOU! If you have any questions please pm! LDP: @/dragonraven21
CURRENT BID: 350kt by @/dragonraven21
I'm too lazy to get him to level 25 but hes leveled to 17 so he can equip all stones, but he already has them! Hes also fully stoned, well missing one ambush but ill put an ambush on him before sending him!

60365661_350.png

I only put stat points in strenght and quick so tinctures arent needed because it will work with almost any build!
ill be nice and also take items but please write down your bid in gems or treasure! For example if you have 2 eggs to give you can write 600g for the bid!
HES FULLY STONED!!!
Starting bid: 500g/500kt 300g/300kt since hes fully stoned and also high leveled!and beautiful found out that the cheapest fully stoned level 17 is for 300 on ah!
Minimum increase: 10g/10kt!
AutoBuy: 750g/700kt!

PLEASE DONT PING ME IM SUBBED! PING THE USER YOU ARE OUTBIDDING!!!

Guys, im really bad at pricing so if you think the prices are too high/low please pm me!
YOU CANT TAKE BACK YOUR BIDS!

THANK YOU!

If you have any questions please pm!
LDP: @/dragonraven21
Bid please people, i really need gems and treasure!
Bid please people, i really need gems and treasure!
Lowered the sb to 300 since i found out the cheapest fully stoned level 25 is for 300 gems on ah!
Lowered the sb to 300 since i found out the cheapest fully stoned level 25 is for 300 gems on ah!
If you think i should lower it more please tell me!
If you think i should lower it more please tell me!
LDP please! :)
LDP please! :)
Yay! sure thing.
Yay! sure thing.
bump...?
bump...?
BUMP!
BUMP!
Bump
Bump
400gems!
400gems!