Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Oldies: 5D incl. G1 & G2 Unbred
Getting closer to the last day!
Getting closer to the last day!
soon XD
soon XD
[emoji=gold crown size=1]
@Tavvi @AlvildaBright @alixander @Stormflight @ThistleProse @Toska @cactolith14 @menghuancat @cloudydawn @DriftingDream @Mitchy @FoolishRay @AceofWolves @Digimon11 @dayliqht @Zygon @Promare

Just a bit over 24 hrs left, so LDP time all!

Please make sure you ping anyone you outbid, and don't forget to share your popcorn with the auctioneer. :)
@Tavvi @AlvildaBright @alixander @Stormflight @ThistleProse @Toska @cactolith14 @menghuancat @cloudydawn @DriftingDream @Mitchy @FoolishRay @AceofWolves @Digimon11 @dayliqht @Zygon @Promare

Just a bit over 24 hrs left, so LDP time all!

Please make sure you ping anyone you outbid, and don't forget to share your popcorn with the auctioneer. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
id love to bid on penny but all i have is treasure but i could do 12.1kg equivalent at 1:1100? i know the auctiion says gems only so i can start trying to get them converted to gems @tavvi @Carolynmbp (this is not a formal bid yet just want to ask. )
id love to bid on penny but all i have is treasure but i could do 12.1kg equivalent at 1:1100? i know the auctiion says gems only so i can start trying to get them converted to gems @tavvi @Carolynmbp (this is not a formal bid yet just want to ask. )
MESSAGE ME FOR A FLIGHT RISING DISCORD INVITE
please join we're nice people

WISHLIST
@alixander at that ratio in order to outbid me you would need to bid 1,331,0000T

That is one billion, 331 thousand treasure. hope that helps
@alixander at that ratio in order to outbid me you would need to bid 1,331,0000T

That is one billion, 331 thousand treasure. hope that helps
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.
at 1:1100 12kg =13,200,000t if my math is correct? @aceofwolves
at 1:1100 12kg =13,200,000t if my math is correct? @aceofwolves

WISHLIST
@alixander & @AceofWolves

I hate to correct math, but Ace, you're off by a few decimal places. :)

Alixander, while Tavvi is willing to accept t, we'd have to go by the current forum exchange rates easily available, which would be 1:1250. You'd have 3 days following auction end to convert your t, so I think that might be your best bet. Please bid in g for convenience if you choose to bid.

Alixander, while Tavvi is willing to accept t, we'd have to go by the current forum exchange rates easily available, which would be 1:1250. You'd have 3 days following auction end to convert your t, so I think that might be your best bet. Please bid in g for convenience if you choose to bid.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
thats alright i can do that. going to see what i can get in gems Tonight. thank you so much @carolynmbp
thats alright i can do that. going to see what i can get in gems Tonight. thank you so much @carolynmbp

WISHLIST
[quote name="Carolynmbp" date="2020-06-01 15:03:43" ] @alixander & @AceofWolves I hate to correct math, but Ace, you're off by a few decimal places. :) Alixander, while Tavvi is willing to accept t, we'd have to go by the current forum exchange rates easily available, which would be 1:1250. You'd have 3 days following auction end to convert your t, so I think that might be your best bet. Please bid in g for convenience if you choose to bid. [/quote] Hehe. I never was good at math. My bad. Please correct math. Its important.
Carolynmbp wrote on 2020-06-01 15:03:43:

Hehe. I never was good at math. My bad. Please correct math. Its important.
Please call me Ace. ALWAYS PING IF NOT MY FOURM..it helps me respond easier.